Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Enjoyed my time with this over the free weekend. Obviously I didn't experience a lot because it looks like there's tons of content, there were like dozens of different operators. I only played casual as well.

Few things: It seems like no matter the objective, matches end up being death matches right?

The community seems kind of bad, a dude asked if anybody had a mic and before I plugged mines in they started to vote to have him kicked :picard:

Why is there so much team killing/friendly fire? It's weird that friendly fire is on by default.

I'd definitely buy this for $20. Surprised it isn't available at price considering Ubisoft titles drop in price pretty quick and it's been over 2 years since the release.

Yea the community is one of the most toxic ever and very unfriendly to new comers. The meta of this game is deep in a variety of ways and you will be awful for months in terms of understanding map layout, tech, etc. Find a group of friendly players who will be patient with your because playing this game with randoms, especially on casual, is suicide

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still miss this game but I'm sure im trash at it now.

And like someone said, being a newcomer is pointless.

That's honestly why i haven't gotten back into it.

Its literally like that lone kid at the park who wnt play wuth other kids because he knows they won't like him. So he just never plays. Ever.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The videos of the new blitz Iโ€™ve seen is straight hilarious. Dude racing across maps like a coked up crab

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I still miss this game but I'm sure im trash at it now.

And like someone said, being a newcomer is pointless.

That's honestly why i haven't gotten back into it.

Its literally like that lone kid at the park who wnt play wuth other kids because he knows they won't like him. So he just never plays. Ever.

That's not true. Just play casual and terrorist hunt. Don't know what system you're on but you can find someone on the coil to run with. Mic up and take notes.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've become a beast at the game in just a few days. 4 matches so far and I got ace twice and mvp in 3 of my overall matches. The learning curve isn't as bad as they say