๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
he was already in the doorway when you called right :mjpls:

shoulda called left:sas2:

he still garbage tho
He has no chill breh.

I was on Psychic's screen to see what is going on from his perspective, I switch to New Age's screen and try and give him a call out, "to your right" because he was literally aiming JUST to the left of where Ying was at. This nikka started sprinting less than a second after I switched back on him. Couldn't even get the callout all the way out of my mouth before this goofy nikka switching his location like that. If he was paying attention to where Psychic was shooting at he would have known where Ying had just went to but that dude is oblivious in this game
:snoop:

A lot of times, I don't even call shyt out for him cause he just be spazzin'

Here's another example...
SOOO BAAAAAAD

:gucci:

nikka throwing flashbangs in the train cars when the last dude is obviously in the main lobby

:wow:

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
He has no chill breh.

I was on Psychic's screen to see what is going on from his perspective, I switch to New Age's screen and try and give him a call out, "to your right" because he was literally aiming JUST to the left of where Ying was at. This nikka started sprinting less than a second after I switched back on him. Couldn't even get the callout all the way out of my mouth before this goofy nikka switching his location like that. If he was paying attention to where Psychic was shooting at he would have known where Ying had just went to but that dude is oblivious in this game
:snoop:

A lot of times, I don't even call shyt out for him cause he just be spazzin'

Here's another example...
SOOO BAAAAAAD

:gucci:

nikka throwing flashbangs in the train cars when the last dude is obviously in the main lobby

:wow:
:russ: @TheMaster this guy would prolly wash you.

But yeah new age shoulda got the clue based on psys shots...but no awareness lol. Some people never shape up

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Iโ€™m on Xbox one and I been playing about 6 months, finally played rank and got my ass handed to me. It takes a lot of skill to be good at this , but that one match where I had 8 wins, 0 deaths and 3 assists was a highlight for me. Or the time I bodied 4 people and basically won the match.