"Ragnarok doesn't look next-gen. It's just more of the same"

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Not surprising. Just hope it has more variety in terms of bosses and more npcs.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cats came in here swinging cuz they ain't got nuffin to play.

“How yall enjoying deathloop”
being-nosey-looking.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:comeon: The usual concern trolls
Except what you're saying has been the universal opinion of Sony stans. We just repeated what you guys been saying and now you're trying to shift reality to "it's just a troll rumor" with the Sony conglomerate in real time formulating a pact to repeat that lie.

So let's look at the evidence...
This didn't wow me surprisingly. This looks no different from God of War 2018. Like, I was thinking it would've looked like a clear upgrade graphically but idk it looks like DLC to me :yeshrug:

The jump from HZ1 to HZ2 was clear as day. Even the low bitrate stream it was revealed in still made the game look like a clear step up.

GOW just looked like a regular PS4 Pro game. I was disappointed to be completely honest.
Idk I'm sure the game will be amazing but damn that trailer sort of deflated any hype I had.
:unimpressed:
We killed baldur and a bunch of monsters.

Norse mythology, while largely unpopular and unknown outside of the obvious has enough gods and goddesses for kratos to run through.

Instead we fight demonic beasts, a dragon, reskinned elves, reskinned ogres. It's corny. God of Disney.
Well @Mowgli the reason for the changes is you lost staff to Microsoft and the director of the series isn't doing those newest edition
‘Exhausted’ God of War director reveals he’s not returning for Ragnarök | VGC

As for people calling this a last gen title? Every gaming website has a thread on this exact subject with Sony stans admitting it didn't look next gen at all.

But hey, that's something only Xbox gamers are saying, gotcha :tu:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Except what you're saying has been the universal opinion of Sony stans. We just repeated what you guys been saying and now you're trying to shift reality to "it's just a troll rumor" with the Sony conglomerate in real time formulating a pact to repeat that lie.

So let's look at the evidence...

Well @Mowgli the reason for the changes is you lost staff to Microsoft and the director of the series isn't doing those newest edition
‘Exhausted’ God of War director reveals he’s not returning for Ragnarök | VGC

As for people calling this a last gen title? Every gaming website has a thread on this exact subject with Sony stans admitting it didn't look next gen at all.

But hey, that's something only Xbox gamers are saying, gotcha :tu:
Hes not built for his series anymore.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hes not built for his series anymore.
It's probably because the majority of his staff went to Xbox to work on perfect dark and other games...
God of War Producer Leaves for New Microsoft Studio "The Initiative"

God of War dev joins Microsoft's The Initiative

2019 again
Even more God of War and Uncharted developers join The Initiative

And then a third round of hires in 2019 again
God of War Developer Joins Microsoft's 'The Initiative’

Xbox Lands PlayStation Punch by Poaching Senior God of War Designer

Even this year we took people from the team actively working on the newest game :mjlol:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...tive-to-work-on-perfect-dark-apju70C9KBTE/amp

So I wouldn't be surprised if ol boy hasn't moved on to greener pastures by now :shaq:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's probably because the majority of his staff went to Xbox to work on perfect dark and other games...
God of War Producer Leaves for New Microsoft Studio "The Initiative"

God of War dev joins Microsoft's The Initiative

2019 again
Even more God of War and Uncharted developers join The Initiative

And then a third round of hires in 2019 again
God of War Developer Joins Microsoft's 'The Initiative’

Xbox Lands PlayStation Punch by Poaching Senior God of War Designer

Even this year we took people from the team actively working on the newest game :mjlol:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...tive-to-work-on-perfect-dark-apju70C9KBTE/amp

So I wouldn't be surprised if ol boy hasn't moved on to greener pastures by now :shaq:
Supposedly he's working on a Sci-Fi game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh like perfect dark :troll:

craig-no-need-to-be-upset.gif
Not sure but him backing down from his own franchise is a bad sign. He's clearly tired of this character. Burned out. Ask for a bigger budget and more people then dam.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not sure but him backing down from his own franchise is a bad sign. He's clearly tired of this character. Burned out. Ask for a bigger budget and more people then dam.

Do you think he directed all the god of war games? Yall speaking on shyt you have no clue about. If it’s anyone’s franchise its David Jaffes