Racist @ss Tweets During President Obama's DNC Speech..........:ufdup:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
No he is not. :heh:

The lines have been drawn. We Blacks dont accept half-cacks as "Black."
Cacks don't accept them as "White" now do they?
:whoo:

Yes he is stupid, read his post again my g.

Why don't these people realize that Obama isn't even black? Everyone knows that he has a white mother and is bi-racial, so why are they insulting him as if he is a black man? Maybe some of the geniuses from this thread can come in and explain all of this because I dont get it.
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/37648-mixed-people-aint-black.html

If he honestly does not know why white people insult him as if he is black then....... :wow: The question was not whether obama was black or not it was why are white people calling him black. Again, if he does not know the reason they calling him a black monkey he must be stupid.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Neither of you caught the sarcasm, you're both stupid. Obama is "black" regardless of his white mother, and these tweets prove that. All you have to do is read through the "mixed people ain't black" thread to see my position. I'm just curious to see how all the folk who say that mixed people aren't black explain this.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Neither of you caught the sarcasm. Obama is "black" regardless of his white mother, and these tweets prove that. All you have to do is read through the "mixed people ain't black" thread to see my position. I'm just curious to see how all the folk who say that mixed people aren't black explain this.

LOL My bad my dude. But yeah I agree with you.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
personally, i think u are what u look like. if u look black, ur black.

obama looks black so he's black. wentworth miller looks white so he's white...even though he has black ancestors. channing tatum is white even though he also has black ancestry.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Why don't these people realize that Obama isn't even black? Everyone knows that he has a white mother and is bi-racial, so why are they insulting him as if he is a black man? Maybe some of the geniuses from this thread can come in and explain all of this because I dont get it.
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/37648-mixed-people-aint-black.html
Because they are racist. How is that hard to understand? The whole idea of the one drop is to promote white supremacy.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Because they are racist. How is that hard to understand? The whole idea of the one drop is to promote white supremacy.
Obviously they are racist. They are racist against blacks, which is anybody who is visibly of African descent. Again, the one drop rule is only racist if you believe that "black" blood is inferior. You people tell on yourselves by consigning how white people feel about the one drop rule. The one drop rule doesn't promote white supremacy, the belief that blacks are inferior to whites promotes white supremacy. You have to wake up because you're clueless to a lot when it comes to race relations in America. Do you even live in America?
personally, i think u are what u look like. if u look black, ur black.

obama looks black so he's black. wentworth miller looks white so he's white...even though he has black ancestors. channing tatum is white even though he also has black ancestry.
Exactly. Race is a social concept, it isn't based on biology or genetics. People lose sight of what's important by thinking of race as some biological classification. We blacks do ourselves a disservice as a community by discriminating against our own.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Obviously they are racist. They are racist against blacks, which is anybody who is visibly of African descent. Again, the one drop rule is only racist if you believe that "black" blood is inferior. You people tell on yourselves by consigning how white people feel about the one drop rule. The one drop rule doesn't promote white supremacy, the belief that blacks are inferior to whites promotes white supremacy. You have to wake up because you're clueless to a lot when it comes to race relations in America. Do you even live in America?
I'm not clueless about race relations in the US. I'm not currently living in the US, but I'm an American born and raised. The one drop rule IS racist. It was created to keep the white race "pure". Black blood is seen as a contaminant. Any drop of this black blood will contaminate the rest of the non-black blood and turn it black. That's whole idea behind it. You are ignorant if you think otherwise.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just ignore ignorance, these people are mad at the world because of hate, let them be miserable and ignore the bs

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Yo, the craziest part about this is mafukkas using their real name handles and shyt. Reckless:wow:

At least here, mafukkas use aliases.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Account suspended

The profile you are trying to view has been suspended

tried to go to some of their pages to go in on em but :laff: twitter cleaning these niccas up or idk if they deleted it themselves cause the heat was on em