Racist Mexican Comedy

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:laff::laff:....oh we are the worst now??....how does it feel to be such a fukking dumbass?...I know I hurt your feelings the other day but making you look foolish and stupid on the daily is something you really want??...:russ:.....I'm still laughing @ "fukk you and everything you stand for".....:dead:......
You made yourself look stupid old head, maybe all the years of built up cum in your ears made you think those Puerto Ricans were saying "ese" in that beat down video.

nikka I'm from HUMBOLDT PARK Chicago, I grew up around PR's I know one when I see one.

You're a half bytch so you wanted some credit for Mexicans power bombing that dude but we know they weren't Mexican. Canelo Alvarez is your only hope little nikka. You Mexicans are the scum of the Latino diaspora

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You made yourself look stupid old head, maybe all the years of built up cum in your ears made you think those Puerto Ricans were saying "ese" in that beat down video.

nikka I'm from HUMBOLDT PARK Chicago, I grew up around PR's I know one when I see one.

You're a half bytch so you wanted some credit for Mexicans power bombing that dude but we know they weren't Mexican. Canelo Alvarez is your only hope little nikka. You Mexicans are the scum of the Latino diaspora
LOL @ those being the first words you start off with....now you are just going to deflect...that's what dumbasses do when they can't handle them self in an argument...I could give a fifth of a shyt where you grew up....you still mad from shyt that happened yesterday....change your tampon and take some midol bytch....

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
LOL @ those being the first words you start off with....now you are just going to deflect...that's what dumbasses do when they can't handle them self in an argument...I could give a fifth of a shyt where you grew up....you still mad from shyt that happened yesterday....change your tampon and take some midol bytch....
take the cum out of your ears old man and maybe I will throw you a taco in good faith

I'd be ashamed in being part Mexican also, life's not fair, deal with it

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Okay hector :mjlol:
giphy.gif
....:umad:.....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Whatever they are we have no use for them..what do we benefit as a people from mexicans?? :camby:

Is it popular culture and traditions, technology,education, entertainment, money, food, protection?? none of the above. They are essentially useless to us. There is nothing mexican that I engage in. Other hispanic groups can at least contribute women to fukk, but even mexican females are shaped like boxes and rarely attractive.
Someone please break it down to me why we should care a mexican is breathing or not..
Stop it. This is hate speech. Mexicans may not be our best friends, but there are plenty of good Mexican people. I live and work amongst many of them in Texas. I do believe their interests are not in line with African American interests, therefore blacks should not be bending over backward to support their causes imho.

That being said, there are a lot of great Mexican people. Promoting hate speech like this gets us no where. You can love your fellow black person without hating Mexicans. This sort of thinking is what separates us from th cacs.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Stop it. This is hate speech. Mexicans may not be our best friends, but there are plenty of good Mexican people. I live and work amongst many of them in Texas. I do believe their interests are not in line with African American interests, therefore blacks should not be bending over backward to support their causes imho.

That being said, there are a lot of great Mexican people. Promoting hate speech like this gets us no where. You can love your fellow black person without hating Mexicans. This sort of thinking is what separates us from th cacs.
Shut up. I've gotten more racism from Mexicans than any other group (whites a close 2nd, followed by Indians)

They can all drop dead for all I care

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

And has kept us under the cac heel for almost a millennium now.

My point is simple. If they are with us great, they will be afforded all the love and respect we can muster. If they pull that Dominican 'I'm not Black I'm Spanish' nonsense then they can go to hell. What good are they to us under those conditions..who has the time for dead weight?