Racist Mexican Comedy

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
first of all, Mexicans in this country always vote majority democrat, idk where you got that info that Mexicans are republicans. 2: this is a mexican show produced in Mexico, where peoples cultural norms and decency is non existent compared to the U.S., mexico is a country where the majority are mixed with euro and indigenous blood, and yet will insult someone else by calling them "Indio" :stopitslime:which has to do with a systematic aversion to anything indigenous outside of the tourist industry. a lot of Mexicans are lost when it comes to their indigenous and black history.

That show is A1 racist with the portrayal of black people and that black dude is a fukkin sellout for doin that shytty sketch.

and I know a lot of black people wont take it as a verdict on all Mexicans, but some view things like this and want to say this is exactly how all Mexicans view black people. like the mexican president held a national referendum and all mexicans voted YES! to create this retarded sketch.

don't get me wrong, there are racist Mexicans and they usually sellouts anyway. i've come into contact with many people in my life, and the most racism i ever experienced was from other hispanics, sometimes cacs and rarely black people. black people have been fukkin cool as hell with me. yeah i've run into some a$$hole black people, but you'll find that anywhere.

anytime Ive worked somewhere they been on some chill and help full type of attitude.

so fukk this show!:pacspit:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Do you know there's afro mexicans right? How are you gonna say theres no use for them...

If they choose to side with the common la raza type mexican over us then no, we have no use for them and infact they are a dangerous liability..

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
I've seen the skit before. Im curious about the black actor, his story? :jbhmm:
I fast forwarded that crap to see if the camera closed in enough to get a good shot of his face.
Why is he so weird looking? It can't just be my phone. What is up with his face? Why are his eyes that way on his face? Those little chiclet teeth. :dwillhuh:
It's like that dude in Alabama that got expelled from school for taking a picture with his white friend holding a noose around his neck. They get the weirdest looking Negroes to skin and grin for them.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
johnnylaborielamc491.jpg
beso.jpeg
jhony-laboriel.jpg
jonnylaboriel70_01-1.jpg
Axc7-HSCMAAoXuh.jpg
images
218632_735x390.jpeg
co-johnny-laboriel-6.jpg
7cd4f96f-30c9-4b92-9baf-4bb080e9106d_56a93e5a-ecad-490b-9233-ae008a19b7e2_Johnny-Laboriel.jpg

328.jpg
:scusthov:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I only popped my head in here cause you just @ me fakkit....hilarious when you get these bytch made nikkaz so upset they have to do this...so what do you want?...:jbhmm:...
I want you to stop acting like a bytch nikka and switching sides when it's convenient.

you half black half Mexican nikkas are the worst

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I want you to stop acting like a bytch nikka and switching sides when it's convenient.

you half black half Mexican nikkas are the worst
:laff::laff:....oh we are the worst now??....how does it feel to be such a fukking dumbass?...I know I hurt your feelings the other day but making you look foolish and stupid on the daily is something you really want??...:russ:.....I'm still laughing @ "fukk you and everything you stand for".....:dead:......