Racist Mexican Comedy

king-laylow

Orale holmes..
Daps
Reppin
Califas
Whatever they are we have no use for them..what do we benefit as a people from mexicans?? :camby:

Is it popular culture and traditions, technology,education, entertainment, money, food, protection?? none of the above. They are essentially useless to us. There is nothing mexican that I engage in. Other hispanic groups can at least contribute women to fukk, but even mexican females are shaped like boxes and rarely attractive.
Someone please break it down to me why we should care a mexican is breathing or not..

#mexicanexcellence :tacabron:

DatMexican

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The 509
It's a 8min skit about a new "kid" who joins a class and is black, and there roasting him with jokes like "he looks covered in tar" , "hey monkey boy" and "when he grows grey hairs, he is going to look like a burnt out cigar"

ohhhh i think i've seen that "skit" before smh, you should check out the video where little girls and boys rate which baby is more "beautiful"
its not something uncommon unfortunately a lot of my darker skin friends do whatever it takes to not get darker in the summer n say dumb shyt like "i dont wanna be black" its sad because in mexico being "prieto" is seen as ugly which translates to dark

Daps
Reppin
St louis
mexicans are serial c00ns....
most of them vote republican even
though the republican party wants them
all thrown over the fence back to the mexico side
unless it's cutting grass or picking oranges...
I fight for any injustice but theyre racist toward my
kind so fukk em.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
mexicans are serial c00ns....
most of them vote republican even
though the republican party wants them
all thrown over the fence back to the mexico side
unless it's cutting grass or picking oranges...
I fight for any injustice but their racist toward my
kind so fukk em.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg
Naw bruh....those are the cubans...