Racist Mexican Comedy

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Guess. I actually watch Spanish soccer--soccer in Spain--and the Spanairds like to call black people "monkeys" too. When you look at it, there are a lot of similarities between Mexicans and the cacs.:mjpls:

Seeing as they conquered Mexico and gave them their language and religion. Of course they'll have similarities. I hate that 99 percent of people in Mexico kiss ass to Spain. They call it the motherland. Lol.

And that video is disgusting. Never watched that show it's the first time seeing that. Can't believe they let that run on tv here.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some dumb people always mixing ethnicity with nationality...
The real mexicans are not cacs.

Whatever they are we have no use for them..what do we benefit as a people from mexicans?? :camby:

Is it popular culture and traditions, technology,education, entertainment, money, food, protection?? none of the above. They are essentially useless to us. There is nothing mexican that I engage in. Other hispanic groups can at least contribute women to fukk, but even mexican females are shaped like boxes and rarely attractive.
Someone please break it down to me why we should care a mexican is breathing or not..

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Whatever they are we have no use for them..what do we benefit as a people from mexicans?? :camby:

Is it popular culture and traditions, technology,education, entertainment, money, food, protection?? none of the above. They are essentially useless to us. There is nothing mexican that I engage in. Other hispanic groups can at least contribute women to fukk, but even mexican females are shaped like boxes and rarely attractive.
Someone please break it down to me why we should care a mexican is breathing or not..
Do you know there's afro mexicans right? How are you gonna say theres no use for them...

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

:patrice: