Rachel One Nikka Nichols: Rumors she was smashing Jimmy Buckets in the Bubble

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I ain't defending her,
but it must suck if you're a female journalist (and attractive) and you constantly have to deal with rumors (whether true or not) of you sleeping with famous men (athletes, actors)

Ros Gold-Onwude
Taylor Rooks
Rachel Nichols
Etc..

One of those names do not belong

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
And it’s going to work for her too smh. Why not keep the pressure on her? Nobody is surprised that a well known sports reporter would smash an athlete. That shyt happens all the time.

I don't understand how. Feminist movement or not, I find it weird if this is true and she doesn't get reprimanded for sleeping with a NBA player she covers. Isn't that a conflict of interest or some sort ofr morality clause in her contract?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand how. Feminist movement or not, I find it weird if this is true and she doesn't get reprimanded for sleeping with a NBA player she covers. Isn't that a conflict of interest or some sort ofr morality clause in her contract?
Well I don’t know if it’s true or not so I won’t speak on that, but if you pivot the story from the initial story to this, people will forget about the first story and just clown about this gossip. It’s bad enough that people will move on eventually and forget about all of this until something else crazy happens. I don’t know how you can prove she slept with that man so I’ll leave that alone.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
She started thicking up during the bubble… You know for a fact her husband don’t like thick white women… most cac men don’t.. That thickness is the direct result of Jimmy tuning them guts up… he a bamma ass mofo anyway so you already know what time it is
:dead: Nasty ass descriptive :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Somebody catch me up...how is she racist?
Dont even worry about it.

tenor.gif