Rachel One Nikka Nichols: Rumors she was smashing Jimmy Buckets in the Bubble

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
So we can just say anything now. I'm bout to start a Lebron is a transexual whi's into beastiality rumor. I don't need any proof or anything, and there' no need to question my intent or integrity cause I have a working internet connection.

Where’s your evidence? This story has evidence. You’re talking foolishness.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
:dahell: What evidence? Tweet babbling?

What the hell I need evidence for? That's not how gossip work. You can't just shoot something out your ass and demand evidence cause people need to see more than just you talking.

You’re right. This has no backing at all. It’s just as credible as LeBron being a transsexual. GREAT example. :rolleyes:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You’re right. This has no backing at all. It’s just as credible as LeBron being a transsexual. GREAT example. :rolleyes:

I give up. Some of y’all nikkas are just retarded and just like posting smileys. I don’t know what you are talking about or what point you are even trying to make.

I do know that if I keep responding to you. You are just going to keep posting and posting dumb shyt oblivious to whether or not you make sense or not. It’s like arguing with a ratchet dumb ass ho. All you are doing is trying to win internet points.

All I was saying was that just because people are chirping on Twitter doesn’t mean I’m gonna run with it like it’s a verified fact. That’s it. There’s nothing wrong with that. And I wasn’t even talking to you or anything.

Please just move on. Neg me or ignore me or whatever.