Rachel One Nikka Nichols: Rumors she was smashing Jimmy Buckets in the Bubble

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I ain't defending her,
but it must suck if you're a female journalist (and attractive) and you constantly have to deal with rumors (whether true or not) of you sleeping with famous men (athletes, actors)

Ros Gold-Onwude
Taylor Rooks
Rachel Nichols
Etc..

That's why spreading rumors like this with no evidence or sources helps her comeback. Now she can play victim and deflect from her racism. She'll change the focus of the conversation to sexism and get sympathy on her side because someone decided to spread some bullshyt on twitter for jokes.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That's why spreading rumors like this with no evidence or sources helps her comeback. Now she can play victim and deflect from her racism. She'll change the focus of the conversation to sexism and get sympathy on her side because someone decided to spread some bullshyt on twitter for jokes.

Did it work for Sarah Palin?

Daps
Ehhhh… I wouldn’t say it’s 100% a fantasy :hubie:

I don’t think it’s anywhere near as prevalent as brehs on here want to believe, but I think it happens often enough to be worthy of a stereotype

Agreed.

People over-think this shyt. Rachel is female with female parts. She probably put it in Jimmy's face and Jimmy being an adult, healthy male was like :yeshrug:. She's famous enough that there's no financial concerns. Dude's will take whatever is in front of them. If Rachel was an average-looking sista that put it out there, he'd take that too.

Ain't no "bed buck" shizz involved. Men will sample what's available at the buffet. All this mud-shark/bedbuck stuff is coming from the ofay's that have infiltrated the board. Real black man might prefer black women but we aren't really hating on a breh if he dips his :dame: in the snow.