RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
handpic.jpg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What would you do if you found out that Joe Barry has an account here? :mjgrin: :lolbron:

EDIT: While I'm at it :patrice:, let me get at @Buckeye Fever and ask him a similar question. :sas1: :sas2:

Buckeye, what would you do if you found out that "FumbLerooski" has an account here? :mjgrin: :lolbron:
I'd delete all ties I have to this site without hesitation. :unimpressed:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'd delete all ties I have to this site without hesitation. :unimpressed:

This site will face the biggest lawsuit ever from me if Stinky, Derek fukkin CAC, Jim HassLet, Rick Venturi, Tebucky Jones, "#39", Dan ArnoLd, CENSORED, BiLL Vinovich Beenabytch,"Rodney" White, and NickeLL Robey-CoLeman show up anywhere near it. :ufdup:

Belee dat :birdman:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Only willing to prove it on a ban bet basis. I really dgaf what y’all think because when I did sign up they knew I was black based off my email that name black af not liking the premise of this thread of a new user trying to be an authority figure esp a pancake underbaked complexion ass nikka at that. That being said tho I fukk w op he from the coast seem like a rn and way older than me so I’ll allow it

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Only willing to prove it on a ban bet basis. I really dgaf what y’all think because when I did sign up they knew I was black based off my email that name black af not liking the premise of this thread of a new user trying to be an authority figure esp a pancake underbaked complexion ass nikka at that. That being said tho I fukk w op he from the coast seem like a rn and way older than me so I’ll allow it

I feel insulted and appreciated at the same time.

:ehh:

That’s a rare talent.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:skip:just gonna assume cac. Common tactic they use to prevent having to post proof

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When will yall learn (never)

The only way to verify race/identity is real life meet ups. nikkas been posting hand picks catfishing the fukk out of yall for years on here.

It’s only 100% verifiable if multiple people verify you in person. nikkas don’t be down for meet ups though. nikkas know they getting the shyt slapped out of them in a public setting if they wanna try any of that silly ass Coli shyt in real life.

It’s over 10 people on the site that could verify me cause they seen me in person. And if nikkas wanted to do a meet up in Atlanta, I’m showing up talking big shyt ready for all the smoke.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm also down for a meet up if anyone wants to I'm in cincy though nobody lives here, you can verify my blackness in person

I even tried to meet a few ppl on here when I traveled but nobody wanted to forever talking online I guess.