RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You right breh I've been here almost 10 years I did this once even have evidence in my pics on my profile even shared a tweet on here of HULKKK HOEGAN sharing a tweet of mine with my full face in it that left me :damn:

Either get verification badges or drop this I'm tired of doing this every couple of years for what.
Or keep this thread stickied.
yall really asking us to go on scavenger hunts and complaining that people don't do that, but you got a thread right now at the top everyone can see. and are trying to derail it instead, when its giving you with you are complaining about

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Wig Twistin Season Is there a reason you skipped me when updating the list? I posted before Swaggatron and you skipped me. Any reason why?

Nah bro. It was a mistake. Sometimes pics don’t load on this site. I’ll get it corrected on Sunday breh. I got you.

:salute:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I feel like those who are hesitant to prove that they're Black most likely aren't Black. If they were Black, it doesn't, nor should it take much for them to post a hand picture with their username and date.

Some of the most abrasive posters (specifically the ones trying to persuade individuals to not vote, spreading misinformation, instilling apathy, etc) in these political threads ain't show up to verify themselves; it's safe to assume they're not Black.

Unless deformed and ain't got no hands, why be hesitant to post a hand picture? It's not like you're being asked to post butt naked or show your face with your teeth showing, and if you're concerned it isn't like people gonna jack off to a picture of your hand either...probably won't happen, but mods should make it mandatory for maybe not every poster but specifically the ones who have agent/troll vibes to verify or else be bushed/banned.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Certified white with a certified wicked turn around

bvGBDAu.gif

Reppin because you kept it Gucci :wow:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I been verified, posted in "rate my pic" thread, posted workout pics, ect.

What would you do if you found out that Joe Barry has an account here? :mjgrin: :lolbron:

EDIT: While I'm at it :patrice:, let me get at @Buckeye Fever and ask him a similar question. :sas1: :sas2:

Buckeye, what would you do if you found out that "FumbLerooski" has an account here? :mjgrin: :lolbron:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
00510b871595b2c04605c304169b8220.jpg

At first European pale face invaders called us Indians. Then they called us colored. Then they called us Negros. Then they called us Blacks. The same thing was done to our brothers and sisters all through the Long House. To this day the so called Black Americans, are the autochthonous people of the Americas. Not to be confused with "Native Americans". Who are the Siberian, invaders who mixed with the autochthonous Americans. Those Siberians are up in Alaska. They're called the Inuit. If you want to see what they look like unmixed with the original Americans.

Last edited: