RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
oh no i didn't make the verified Black person list :mjlol:

meanwhile i've met several coli posters in real life :comeon:

i'm gonna tell y'all again. until you don't have a verified perma tag this is useless. we won't keep validating our Blackness every few years... make it permanent. no vets should be having to prove themselves over and over here.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
right here. you started posting here in 2022... i been posting with some of these people since fukking '99. we been verified over and over and over....

:russell:

we still say "acting black" :mjpls:

I’ve been lurking since SOHH in the 90s breh. I just didn’t get into posting until later in life because I used to think it was weird to sit inside all day on the computer. True story.

My little brother put me on, but I thought it was some lame shyt to be writing to strangers. Now I’m damn near 50 years old and really don’t do much, but work. My street running days are behind me.

So miss me with being an OG of the internet. I don’t give a fukk about that and clearly, most people don’t either.

I swear nikkas are either obese and ugly with ashy hands or not black because the fight y’all put up is silly.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’ve been lurking since SOHH in the 90s breh. I just didn’t get into posting until later in life because I used to think it was weird to sit inside all day on the computer. True story.

My little brother put me on, but I thought it was some lame shyt to be writing to strangers. Now I’m damn near 50 years old and really don’t do much, but work. My street running days are behind me.

So miss me with being an OG of the internet. I don’t give a fukk about that and clearly, most people don’t either.
it matters when you come off like a new poster and we keep getting asked to verify every couple years then these threads fall into obscurity after all that just for someone to call you a cac when you don't agree with them or they don't like something you said. Let us get that perma tag and i'll put up a verification pic for the last time otherwise :russell:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it matters when you come off like a new poster and we keep getting asked to verify every couple years then these threads fall into obscurity after all that just for someone to call you a cac when you don't agree with them or they don't like something you said. Let us get that perma tag and i'll put up a verification pic for the last time otherwise :russell:
This is first time one of these threads has been stickied. If they keep this up here like the casual thoughts thread, the ol , i'll just have to re-verified and people forgetting thing won't be an issue. just have to treat this like the official verification thread. Only here counts, nothing else.
assuming they don't remove the sticky and this fades to oblivion

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is first time one of these threads has been stickied. If they keep this up here like the casual thoughts thread, the ol , i'll just have to re-verified and people forgetting thing won't be an issue. just have to treat this like the official verification thread.
That's fair... If they gonna keep it up then i'll put up a pic.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
Certified white with a certified wicked turn around

bvGBDAu.gif

Your posting history looks really :mjpls:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

You right breh I've been here almost 10 years I did this once even have evidence in my pics on my profile even shared a tweet on here of HULKKK HOEGAN sharing a tweet of mine with my full face in it that left me :damn:

Either get verification badges or drop this I'm tired of doing this every couple of years for what.