RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I feel like those who are hesitant to prove that they're Black most likely aren't Black. If they were Black, it doesn't, nor should it take much for them to post a hand picture with their username and date.

Some of the most abrasive posters (specifically the ones trying to persuade individuals to not vote, spreading misinformation, instilling apathy, etc) in these political threads ain't show up to verify themselves; it's safe to assume they're not Black.

Unless deformed and ain't got no hands, why be hesitant to post a hand picture? It's not like you're being asked to post butt naked or show your face with your teeth showing, and if you're concerned it isn't like people gonna jack off to a picture of your hand either...probably won't happen, but mods should make it mandatory for maybe not every poster but specifically the ones who have agent/troll vibes to verify or else be bushed/banned.
If somebody comes in this thread to juelz, 'splain, or type some ol' bullshyt about why they won't post a pic, then it's safe to assume that
Schmoedown Devon Stewart GIF

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If somebody comes in this thread to juelz, 'splain, or type some ol' bullshyt about why they won't post a pic, then it's safe to assume that
Schmoedown Devon Stewart GIF
Some dude came in here saying he'll only post a hand pic on a ban bet. :mjlol:
like just say you don't want to post a hand pic

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Has I Really Mean It did the verification yet? I ask because he’s referring to we in that Charlamagne thread and I’m still a bit hesitant based on his previous rhetoric even with him making me bread on Beth Bath and Beyond.