RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
update this list breh

Zi4pNFM.jpeg
:mjcry::sadcam:

some of you negroes need to step your hygiene game up. cut your nails for fukks sake :scust:

I already said the list will be updated weekly in the same post you quoted.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Whats the point of this thread though?
There is none.

The only legit purpose of this thread is for people to shut the fukk up accusing members of being white based on their thread/post content.

I’ve been accused of being white multiple times, bushed and banned. All because members accused me of being white. :mjpls:

Basically this thread will allow people accurate call other members a CAC or a c00n. Sometime a c00n should be called a CAC and a CAC should be called a c00n.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That whole multiple rapist thing might have something to do with it, you know.
True BUT as someone whose observant I know that vile behavior wont keep black women from supporting you. Exhibit A is Erthea Kitt, someone who you guys celebrate whenever you get the chance to. She's "queen mother" apparently. Same Erthea Kitt who:
1) Supported Rhodesia
2) Supported Apartheid South Africa to the point where the locals stated in the newspaper that they didn't want her in the country. Despite this she showed up to the country and let two white nationalists run a train on her (in apartheid South Africa).
3) Participated in slave play DURING apartheid as a way to mock the native South Africans
> Despite all of this, yall love to celebrate her. I can name others but

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There is none.

The only legit purpose of this thread is for people to shut the fukk up accusing members of being white based on their thread/post content.

I’ve been accused of being white multiple times, bushed and banned. All because members accused me of being white. :mjpls:

Basically this thread will allow people accurate call other members a CAC or a c00n. Sometime a c00n should be called a CAC and a CAC should be called a c00n.
Makes sense. Got accused of being a CAC just yesterday by @Fillerguy so I could see why you made the thread tbh.
@yung Herbie Hancock
Is another poster who has yet to verify their identity.