RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
black-power-black.gif

I’m not a British Belizean CAC.
:mjpls:
Full blooded Garifuna here. Shout out to @Sleepy Floyd
:salute:
Headed to Japan now. Looking for a Japanese girl to braid my hair this rotation. @Th3Birdman you got a plug in Oki?
:youngsabo:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My picture is always in my posts. Also, I posted a large picture of myself that my wife had made. If that is not enough, then so be it.
I would say letting that slide, just encourages posers to find random pics online and use them falsely. Its super easy to just take a pic of your hand with todays date. I i used to have my profile pic as a real picture of me too btw. But you do you, its not my thread or my rules anyway.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I would say letting that slide, just encourages posers to find random pics online and use them falsely. Its super easy to just take a pic of your hand with todays date. But you do you, its not my thread or my rules anyway.
If you think so, but I see it more as me being brave enough to put my face to every post I make.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you think so, but I see it more as me being brave enough to put my face to every post I make.
breh, i used to have a pic of myself as my profile too for years, being brave didn't stop me from taking 60 seconds to post a hand pic.
you being so against is starting to sound sus now. RehReh has a pic of herself as her profile right now and still did it too.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
breh, i used to have a pic of myself as my profile too for years, being brave didn't stop me from taking 60 seconds to post a hand pic.
you being so against is starting to sound sus now. RehReh has a pic of herself as her profile right now and still did it too.
I don't care if you find it sus. I have posted my face, my hand with a controller and my computer in the background, and a body-size picture of myself on this site already. So if all of that does not verify I am Black American, then so be it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't care if you find it sus. I have posted my face, my hand with a controller and my computer in the background, and a body-size picture of myself on this site already. So if all of that does not verify I am Black American, then so be it.
Ok fine, but why even come into this thread asking to be included if you not going to actually participate?