RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Some times you gotta pop out and show nikkas.

vfBNR1C.jpg

eCSOm6F.png
That Bronner Bros. pink lotion :myman:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Speaking of social issues & politics...I believe every Black Man (and anyone who cares about our well-being) should read these books.

PiHCgpl.jpeg
Those are good books! I've read all of those except The Man-Not. Since I haven't read that one, I recommend Makes Me Wanna Holler by Nathan McCall.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those are good books! I've read all of those except The Man-Not. Since.I haven't read that one, I recommend Makes Me Wanna Holler by Nathan McCall.

Thank you for the recommendation! The Man Not REALLY breaks down Black Male vulnerability in American society. He even got push back because highlighting this vulnerability made some people feel like he's taking away from the "real" victims of oppression i.e. women. He makes a strong case for Black Male Studies and breaks down our colonial views of race and gender and how it's affected us. He even delves into the racial origins of feminism.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
THIS THREAD ISN’T FOR JUDGMENT OF YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS, ALTHOUGH I CAN’T PROMISE THIS WILL BE A JUDGMENT FREE ZONE.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO SEE WHO IS AND WHO ISN‘T WHATEVER RACE OR ETHNICITY THEY CLAIM TO BE ON THIS FORUM.

CURRENT REQUIREMENTS (subject to change depending on mods)

1. A recent (within the last week) photo of your dated, hand written tag, revealing your hand and/or a portion of your face.

@Ty Daniels can you do us the honor of starting us off?

How to post an image:

1. Take a pic
2. Go to (click link) Upload Image — Free Image Hosting
3. Upload pic (select “don’t auto delete”)
4. After upload, select “BB Code Full Linked”
5. Copy the part that says “image … image”
6. Paste in thread

*no imgbb account needed

VERIFIED POSTER LIST

IMG-9267.png
IMG-9268.png
IMG-9269.png

IMG-9270.png

Thank you to everyone who has participated. So far I have a list of 84 verified posters with 81 of them being black, while 263 posters voted black.

I will do my best to update this master list weekly (Sundays). If I missed anyone, my apologies. This site jumps around often, so please send me a message linking your post and I’ll correct the list.

If I am ignoring you, my apologies. I do have a handful of posters on ignore to avoid arguments and wasting time on negativity.
update this list breh

Zi4pNFM.jpeg
:mjcry::sadcam:

some of you negroes need to step your hygiene game up. cut your nails for fukks sake :scust:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Speaking of social issues & politics...I believe every Black Man (and anyone who cares about our well-being) should read these books.

PiHCgpl.jpeg
Black people never recommend fun books for light reading or entertainment, always some shyt meant to enlighten.:russ: without fail. Its like the fiction genre of literature doesn't even exist. No hate though, its just that i grew up reading shyt like the hobbit or harry potter. i treat novels like comics
I'd love to find out who is the black JRR Tolkien or JK rowling, rather then reading yet another Malcolm X bio

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Black people never recommend fun books for light reading or entertainment, always some shyt meant to enlighten.:russ: without fail. Its like the fiction genre of literature doesn't even exist. No hate though, its just that i grew up reading shyt like the hobbit or harry potter. i treat novels like comics
I'd love to find out who is the black JRR Tolkien or JK rowling, rather then reading yet another Malcolm X bio
Here negro:hhh:

Empire of Silence sun eater
The Sword of Kaigen
Akata witch
Prince of Nothing
The Mistborn trilogy
Lion's Blood: alternative history america

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
THIS THREAD ISN’T FOR JUDGMENT OF YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS, ALTHOUGH I CAN’T PROMISE THIS WILL BE A JUDGMENT FREE ZONE.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO SEE WHO IS AND WHO ISN‘T WHATEVER RACE OR ETHNICITY THEY CLAIM TO BE ON THIS FORUM.

CURRENT REQUIREMENTS (subject to change depending on mods)

1. A recent (within the last week) photo of your dated, hand written tag, revealing your hand and/or a portion of your face.

@Ty Daniels can you do us the honor of starting us off?

How to post an image:

1. Take a pic
2. Go to (click link) Upload Image — Free Image Hosting
3. Upload pic (select “don’t auto delete”)
4. After upload, select “BB Code Full Linked”
5. Copy the part that says “image … image”
6. Paste in thread

*no imgbb account needed

VERIFIED POSTER LIST

IMG-9267.png
IMG-9268.png
IMG-9269.png

IMG-9270.png

Thank you to everyone who has participated. So far I have a list of 84 verified posters with 81 of them being black, while 263 posters voted black.

I will do my best to update this master list weekly (Sundays). If I missed anyone, my apologies. This site jumps around often, so please send me a message linking your post and I’ll correct the list.

If I am ignoring you, my apologies. I do have a handful of posters on ignore to avoid arguments and wasting time on negativity.
This thread is beyond goofy and stupid.

But since I keep getting bushed and band because nikkas think I’m white….

IMG-6883.jpg