RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thank you to everyone who has participated. So far I have a list of 84 verified posters with 81 of them being black, while 263 posters voted black.

I will do my best to update this master list weekly (Sundays). If I missed anyone, my apologies. This site jumps around often, so please send me a message linking your post and I’ll correct the list.

If I am ignoring you, my apologies. I do have a handful of posters on ignore to avoid arguments and wasting time on negativity.

*EDIT

It won’t let me post the list so I’m going to come up with a workaround. (probably too long) BRB

IMG-9267.png
IMG-9268.png
IMG-9269.png
IMG-9270.png

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A lot of people want to hide their true purpose online. It makes you wonder why they’re here.

:patrice:

My thing is this...if you are white, hispanic, and etc...it would be admirable and respectful to just show the pink knuckles with a screen name on it. Yes it will be funny AF to see a pasty ass hand with the red knuckles holding up a cue card, but its all in the sense that heads kept it a buck, and not hide behind a avatar.

Especially now with this shytty election and flames a fuming. Just keep it real with the brehs, we damn near family even tho I'm stingy with my branch and leaves :ehh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: That was @Big Daddy. (PAUSE. :dame:)

And his feet were even more fukked up. :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

Breh was 100% Grade-A dusty. :dead:

Sidenote: More than likely, he owned the 2nd pair of "Roach Stompers 1200s". :laff: @LevelUp @Coco Loco
All I know is I was lurking, and someone was talking about his hands/nails getting in the way of the Waffle House menu and I almost fell out :deadrose:

I don’t even care. This is the best forum hands* down :dead:

*no pun intended lol