RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Good sir! 🧐 I commend you for your supreme vision and diligent work 🤝 but I do believe a correction is in order unless I’ve misunderstood.

The intention of my verification was to prove to the righteous people of TheColi that I am partly Black and in fact a mulatto.🙂

So, with that being stated, 80 of the 84 verified posters are actually Black if my math is correct and “*Mixed Race” should be placed next to my S/N in the list below.🤓
Thank you to everyone who has participated. So far I have a list of 84 verified posters with 81 of them being black, while 263 posters voted black.

I will do my best to update this master list weekly (Sundays). If I missed anyone, my apologies. This site jumps around often, so please send me a message linking your post and I’ll correct the list.

If I am ignoring you, my apologies. I do have a handful of posters on ignore to avoid arguments and wasting time on negativity.

*EDIT

It won’t let me post the list so I’m going to come up with a workaround. (probably too long) BRB

IMG-9267.png
IMG-9268.png
IMG-9269.png
IMG-9270.png

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Good sir! 🧐 I commend you for your supreme vision and diligent work 🤝 but I do believe a correction is in order unless I’ve misunderstood.

The intention of my verification was to prove to the righteous people of TheColi that I am partly Black and in fact a mulatto.🙂

So, with that being stated, 80 of the 84 verified posters are actually Black if my math is correct and “*Mixed Race” should be placed next to my S/N in the list below.🤓

Mixed race problems are real af 😄

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I been quasi-verified already. I got lifting videos in the gym thread. The trill gym-gang that's been around that ain't been bushed unjustly :mjcry: (miss my thugs) can vouch. @Son Goku , @Serious , @The ADD , @Gully Bull , @xXMASHERXx done seen them...

YARN | Uh, we don't do that here. | Avengers: Infinity War (2018) | Video  clips by quotes | 34ba73a7 | 紗

Nah duke, we not doing that in this thread.

Oh Pee only asked folks to post up a hand shot. Some people posted headshot. Some folks posted their avis. One dude even posted up his feet. :dame:

We not asking folks to post 5, 600 pound squat PRs, so what's the problem? :mjpls:

Daps
YARN | Uh, we don't do that here. | Avengers: Infinity War (2018) | Video  clips by quotes | 34ba73a7 | 紗't do that here. | Avengers: Infinity War (2018) | Video  clips by quotes | 34ba73a7 | 紗

Nah duke, we not doing that in this thread.

Oh Pee only asked folks to post up a hand shot. Some people posted headshot. Some folks posted their avis. One dude even posted up his feet. :dame:

We not asking folks to post 5, 600 pound squat PRs, so what's the problem? :mjpls:
Can't even be lazy on a Sunday out here...................... @Wig Twistin Season

20240728-172711.jpg

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Apologies my fair skinned breh. I’ll address it on the next list update.