RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
@Wig Twistin Season You see the play, cacs I called out deflecting and not verifying lol mods should bush anyone tagged and not verified hurling internet slurs.

:stopitslime:

Ain't nobody jumping to fulfill the request of a confirmed cac ( you look like an Arab in that pic) who is an admitted pedophile. You admitted to having sex with a 13 year old fictional character. These are your words:

Lies. Im smashing Ashrah

It doesn't matter if you were joking. It's no different then if a grown man said he's smashing a fictional character like Lisa Simpson he'd be a self admitted pedo too which is what you are.

But I'll do you one better. I'm in the city, DM me your location to any of the 5 Boroughs. I don't care if it's Brooklyn or Queens, Long Island or Statan Island. I'll drive to wherever in the 5 Boroughs you are, pull up and give you a personal verification while my camera phone is video tapping it while going live on Facebook. Pedophiles need to be properly eradicated from the community and I'll be glad to do my part. I'll be waiting for that DM with your location pedo cac.