RA RUGGED Man "biggie loves me, list is fake" .... E-40 says the list is real

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:win: Warren G rollin up in Brooklyn drinking with no bodyguards or nothing kickin it with big.. and :dead: at big saying I won't roll up in his hood..

Good old days before puff and suge fukk the game up
Don't forget the fagggots behind the scenes pulling the strings...Jimmy Ivoine and Clive Davis.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
somebody posted the scan on here a couple of months ago. Read it myself... I know one of y'all can find the thread on here

NEVER SEEN THE SCAN...SHOULD BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD IF IT EXISTS.

PEACE MAGAZINE IS NOT A REPUTABLE MAGAZINE...PEOPLE BEEN HITTIN EM UP FOR AGES TRYNA FIGURE OUT IF ITS REAL OR NOT TO NO AVAIL.

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps

PEACE MAGAZINE IS NOT A REPUTABLE MAGAZINE...PEOPLE BEEN HITTIN EM UP FOR AGES TRYNA FIGURE OUT IF ITS REAL OR NOT TO NO AVAIL.
well dayum... maybe I'm trippin.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Biggie got shytted on ALOT on the east too cuz they felt his sound was too "westcoast-ish sounding" & too "pop sounding" & "flossy" etc.

the irony...

RTD was pretty much an East Coast Chronic.

And LAD completely was the shyt he clowned in that quote.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Does it matter if you see a scan?Magazines can misquote people and do all the time,E-40 pretty much said that's what happened with AZ or at least AZ claimed that.

Biggie on the other hand didn't say he was misquoted when they talked on the phone,he blamed it on the alchohol:sas2:

And if you think 40 is lying,why would he lie about Biggie,but admit he was wrong about the AZ thing:patrice:?Guns in ya face usually make you swear you innocent,Biggie straight admitted guilt "I said it but I was drunk,you know I fukk with Sprinkle Me duke:whoa:"

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
the irony...

RTD was pretty much an East Coast Chronic.

And LAD completely was the shyt he clowned in that quote.

What you said 1st was part of the reason why. After Chronic/Doggystyle that was became popular. Even back then people said RTD was basically like a Chronic/Doggystyle with the production style, some of the similar samples & whatnot.

But other than that it was mostly off the singles (ie. One More Chance Rmx, Big Poppa, Get Money, Players Anthem etc) & the content in some of his lyrics (ie. lotta flossy talk), since especially at that time the east wasnt on that as they were fresh off the 80s era & they was always anti mainstream & they were currently into the rawer shyt.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Peace Magazine issue 19.

2pzzh1x.jpg
:ohhh: