blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sir Mix-a-lot: Nothing! I love his coats. I would love to be in the game
like how that nikka get in the game. I wanna be just as large as those
fools but get busy, cut the bullshyt fukk saying…I got millions but
God damn that nikka get on the mic it’s just something terrible dog.
:russ:

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, the Biggie interview is real. Not only did E-40 confirm it, but look at this:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!s...es/rec.music.hip-hop/xC2Cgtg3pOw/hZ1KSvP6fUIJ

Look at the date on that post! July 1995. That post may be the actual origin of the transcription of the magazine. I doubt dude made all this up and typed that out just to "troll" his message board peeps. This was way before the internet was even thought of to "troll" or spread hoaxes. Dudes would just have normal discussions about hip hop on those boards. Another Canadian guy even replies in the thread and said he read the magazine too.

I think it's way foul for R.A. to front heavy about his relationship with Biggie like that. It's like he wanted to re-write history and since he DID have some PROOF that he worked with Biggie (because of c*nt Renaissance), it was very easy to perpetrate this re-write of history to these young white fans he has that weren't even around during Biggie's era. Of course he is going to say that "article" was fake. It destroys every last ounce of his credibility with Biggie. While I do think there's some truth to R.A.'s stories, I'm sure Big had just been drinking too much before the interview and wanted to pop shyt. Especially in front of some Canadian outsiders, he probably felt fly putting down all these rappers since the Canadian scene probably thought Big was cool with everyone and supported real hip hop across the board. He probably overexagerrated his negative rating of R.A. but it's obvious he wasn't THAT fond of him as an MC. Maybe they chilled and did crazy shyt with bytches like R.A. claims, but R.A. is definitely bending truth saying that Biggie admired him as some top-tier MC in 1994/95. R.A. is a beast nowadays, but listen to his music from 1994 and 1995. He's super wack back then. Big wouldn't have rated that shyt highly, let's all be honest.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
lmao the bullets played like once a year out here, not to mention when he said that the warriors were playing in san jose
nah breh

Rasheed got a DNP-Fear every time the Bullets/Blazers played the Warriors between 1995-2000

the anxiety caused the bald spot on the back of his head

but based Earl forgave Sheed at the start of the 21st century and they squashed it :blessed:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
nah breh

Rasheed got a DNP-Fear every time the Bullets/Blazers played the Warriors between 1995-2000

the anxiety caused the bald spot on the back of his head

but based Earl forgave Sheed at the start of the 21st century and they squashed it :blessed:

lmaaaooo post made me laugh. rep incoming

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peace Magazine issue 19.

2pzzh1x.jpg

Brownstone:whew: