R We Really the 13-15% Of The Population?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheeeiiit...

I know there lotta nikkaz out here in NY, but anywhere you go you'll find niqqaz by the numbers...

I also see my latino nikkaz growin in numbers, too...

This is no longer a white country... fukk y'all oppressin us, it aint gone last for much longer

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
When i was in college i went to a bunch of conferences around the country.....you'd be surprised how many times i was the only brotha in the room.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:yeshrug:
There's not too many black folks in America, it's a whole different story in Latin America and of course Africa. This is kind of unrelated, but I think we, blacks folks as a whole should heavily consider moving to Africa permanently.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
i've met ppl at my uni that have said they had never seen a black person in person until they came to the college

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:yeshrug:
There's not too many black folks in America, it's a whole different story in Latin America and of course Africa. This is kind of unrelated, but I think we, blacks folks as a whole should heavily consider moving to Africa permanently.

Please, elaborate...

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
we're higher than yall and thats not including the ones who claim to be White in the census

and you know we're multiplying rapidly

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black people populate cities more so than rural areas. Leave NYC and go to Montana, I bet you'll notice a stark change in the scenery, lol. I've always found it hard to believe that we make up such a small population but I have to factor in the large number of black people in prison (are prisoners counted in the census, i have no idea. someone clue me in) and dead via violence.

Also could the fact that a lot of our people were able to pass as whites or others be a contributing factor to our low numbers?