R-Truth is a national comedy treasure!! :martin:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
I always use double exclamation points. It's a force of habit. :manny:

I know Truth be c00ning :francis: but I can't help myself for enjoying that shyt. He's so gifted at being entertaining even with the stupidest shyt.

ha, Truth being that family member you know is fukked-up but still have hope for.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
ha, Truth being that family member you know is fukked-up but still have hope for.
And as ya'll keep telling me, you know dude has a good job, and has had it for a long time. That's all you can hope for really. Tracy Morgan's a lot worse for us so I'll chill on Truth. Thanks to everyone for helping me tear down the soapbox for this week.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
He did say he was gonna rock it till the wheels fall off :heh:

He ain't even got started yet...

What's crazy is southern based wrestling promotions (WCW and TNA) have had more world champions than the Northeastern based WWE.

How Ring Of Honor, the only promotion I'd actually be alright with not having a nikka hold they belt, gon' have a nikka champion before WWE?

And as ya'll keep telling me, you know dude has a good job, and has had it for a long time. That's all you can hope for really. Tracy Morgan's a lot worse for us so I'll chill on Truth. Thanks to everyone for helping me tear down the soapbox for this week.

Tracy Morgan on 30 Rock and his c00nery makes me laugh because that's the point, Triple-H is the one that got Truth on that bullshyt.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I dont think anyone saw it but the Smackdown like last month where the Wyatts intro hits and the lights go out and then they come back up again...but instead of them appearing it was Truth on his own looking around talking about "How did I get here?" was funny as hell :mjlol:

And then the lights went back out and then the Wyatts strolled out like nothing happened and Truth was gone :dead:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
It was funny as hell, but then they did it again, right after he won a slammy for the moment :snoop:.

My main problem with Truth is he's obviously using cac material, written to make him look as stereotypical and dumb as possible. They're also not letting him grow at all, so basically he's Creative in Blackface :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
That was a play on steve harvey's gaffe the night before...it worked in that sense for me

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Miz/Truth tag team was great I wish they put them both back together with the whole conspiracy angle again.