R-Truth is a national comedy treasure!! :martin:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
damn good thing i'm not really watching raw too much lately
Yeah, Truth won a surprise Slammy for that moment, and Creative has been cumming all over themselves to try to feature him in Raw again, esp. after he got positive reaction spoofing Steve Harvey. Just wish it was back to talking about spiders and shyt, teasing heel turns, and being the cloudcuckooder.

People laugh, but he was off Raw for like 7 months before this shyt and I was happy.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Whether you like it or not, at his age this is pretty much his ceiling. He just comes out and be the thing that Vince wants him to be, a sports entertainer. And you may hate the term but Truth embodies that role perfectly and because of that has consistently stayed over for ten years.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Truth fukkery is good fukkery!! You can't go wrong with that especially if he's earning a check and he's not harming his body in the process.
He's focusing more on his music career so I guess he's fine with just getting some TV time. :yeshrug:

Plus he's still over with the crowd which is even better.

Malcolm Joseph

Microphone Checka
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Too talented to be remembered as comic relief. Deserved better from TNA and WWE.
R-Truth is a very sad case of wasted talent, when I look through his career - I don't see why he couldn't be a solid heel champ in WWE. If he was booked to be more serious like he was in TNA, he could have been a believable transitional champ.

He always had the comedic ability to form a great tag team or be a steady mid-card champion threat. Truth with the MITB case would've been pretty dope too.

Always enjoyed his in-ring work too.:yeshrug:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too talented to be remembered as comic relief. Deserved better from TNA and WWE.

Til a couple of years ago, I had never seen Truth wrestle live and when you see him do this shyt in person...

TV doesn't do it justice, I was like :krs: for 10 min after that... this motherfukker really looks like he breaks the matrix and defies the laws of physics when he does that shyt.

And that's just one example of how talented he is.

MrSinnister

Daps
Til a couple of years ago, I had never seen Truth wrestle live and when you see him do this shyt in person...

TV doesn't do it justice, I was like :krs: for 10 min after that... this motherfukker really looks like he breaks the matrix and defies the laws of physics when he does that shyt.

And that's just one example of how talented he is.

I keep saying he's the Black John Morrison. I'm sure he'd be IC Champ year long holder if he wasn't so darker than average. They took his Southern drawl and made him a complete caricature.

MrSinnister

Daps
What's crazy is southern based wrestling promotions (WCW and TNA) have had more world champions than the Northeastern based WWE.
Those other companies know they have to cater to their fans though. Yeah, TNA have a lot of problems (mostly money and TV exposure based), but they're not trying to just push people THEY FEEL the fans should be rooting for, but taking more chances based on the response their stars are getting with promos and in-ring performaces. If a Black wrestler is getting over, they're less hesitant to making them a champion, and the crowd feels involved.

We all know how WWE runs it, and there's not too many brothers and Latinos in Conn, MA, and other power centers to repel the :mjpls: tendencies. Plus, the pricing of WWE keeps their minority inclusion low anyway. No one's going to spend a family's worth of concert tickets on one seat for a show they know is going to disappoint outside of hardcore fans.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
1003584_1011289862268924_7187335727097309047_n.jpg