R-Truth is a national comedy treasure!! :martin:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
He used to fukk this dude who worked with me girlfriend when he came to town. Dude who worked with me knew it but was scared to believe it. Talking about they just go and hang out.

Edit:

Last edited:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
1003584_1011289862268924_7187335727097309047_n.jpg
:wtf::mjpls::snoop::dead:

MrSinnister

Daps
He used to fukk this dude who worked with me girlfriend when he came to town. Dude who worked with me knew it but was scared to believe it. Talking about they just go and hang out.

Edit:
He does sound like there's a lot of melted sugar in his tank. It's that feminine ghetto drawl and just the way he speaks. Thought it was just single parent syndrome, but now I know why.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
He does sound like there's a lot of melted sugar in his tank. It's that feminine ghetto drawl and just the way he speaks. Thought it was just single parent syndrome, but now I know why.

:patrice:Im thinking/hoping he meant to say Truth was smashing some girl who was in a relationship with some guy he worked with and the guy was scared to check Truth about it. They way he worded it made it seem like Truth was a doo doo chaser, but I think he meant what I typed. But I could be wrong though :pachaha:

MrSinnister

Daps
:patrice:Im thinking/hoping he meant to say Truth was smashing some girl who was in a relationship with some guy he worked with and the guy was scared to check Truth about it. They way he worded it made it seem like Truth was a doo doo chaser, but I think he meant what I typed. But I could be wrong though :pachaha:
:russ:

I don't know! That tale seems to be missing some critical pieces. His next post links it closer to what you're saying. I still think he's into gumbo.:sas2:

You still probably right "not my girl" seems like a lot of accusations were flying. He's just overloaded with his mom's testosterone I guess.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
:russ:

I don't know! That tale seems to be missing some critical pieces. His next post links it closer to what you're saying. I still think he's into gumbo.:sas2:

You still probably right "not my girl" seems like a lot of accusations were flying. He's just overloaded with his mom's testosterone I guess.
:ufdup:@No Sleep we need you to clear this story up breh :pachaha:

MrSinnister

Daps
He was fukking this guy who used to work with me girlfriend.
I should've put Coli cash on that shyt. I KNEW IT!!

:russ::russ::snoop:

:manny:

Definitely explains his lack of a push. Vince might do it himself, allow Pat Patterson to broker favors for it, and keep that gay carny undercurrent....but he's not pushing no fart knockers not named Paul Levasque or Stickenbottom.:ufdup:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I should've put Coli cash on that shyt. I KNEW IT!!

:russ::russ::snoop:

:manny:

Definitely explains his lack of a push. Vince might do it himself, allow Pat Patterson to broker favors for it, and keep that gay carny undercurrent....but he's not pushing no fart knockers not named Paul Levasque or Stickenbottom.:ufdup:

Naw, he was fukking dude girlfriend, she was a stripper and had a sugar daddy as well, the guy I worked with hooked up with off myspace. It was sad because dude was like his girl and R-Truth are just cool and hang out when TRUTH come to town. It was another wrestler as well that used to get at her I can't think of his name right off.

R-Truth is married to a little chubby white lady I think I saw.

MrSinnister

Daps
Naw, he was fukking dude girlfriend, she was a stripper and had a sugar daddy as well, the guy I worked with hooked up with off myspace. It was sad because dude was like his girl and R-Truth are just cool and hang out when TRUTH come to town. It was another wrestler as well that used to get at her I can't think of his name right off.

R-Truth is married to a little chubby white lady I think I saw.
:yawn:
Ugh..not so much a good story anymore :pachaha: My bad mane...

Here's his beard.

2f9c0283-f073-4b30-8fc5-807817395155.jpg