R-Truth is a national comedy treasure!! :martin:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
That's according to Cacside Seats. They couldn't get enough of Truth c00ning himself for laughs again. Seems like R-Truth came back from his Wellness violation in 2012 dedicated to contribute absolutely nothing, but is such a unique talent, anything he does can still draw a reaction from the cac's that need a simpleton.

GIF: R-Truth knocks himself out

I didn't get to see it live, but I loved Truth's pre-pipe bomb run. It helped to sell the pipe bomb even further, as it was a rebellion year. Truth can't help but c00n, but he gave us a great SCSA corpsing moment.

Seems like he's destined to just collect a check and remain a "good R-Truth", but what is that really saying? How much dignity would you give away for some $$$? KE Was The black John Morrison if you ask me. Also had the promo of the aughts with Ricky Steamboat:

But it's all wasted. In his 40's now, still in great shape, but going nowhere but worse :snoop:. Now if they want R-Truth to now replace Santino, so Bo Dallas can start getting serious and maybe join his brother, while letting R-Truth use c00n nxt level to get over=I'm going to really have to consider torching some places.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Man honestly

tumblr_lzcny2NyGA1qbuacxo1_500.gif

that mothafukka is hilarious. He ain't getting no more title runs, but at least he on the show every week. Like you said; he in his forties, he done did all he could do, now he just collecting that bread without killing his body and doing a great job at doing his job. Make nikkas laugh :manny: I ain't mad at em.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Truth fukkery is good fukkery!! You can't go wrong with that especially if he's earning a check and he's not harming his body in the process.

ha, why the double exclamation points?

Truth fukkery is c00nery and it's a damn shame since they tried to rehire the nikka after they fired him in 2001 when he was poppin' in TNA.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Truth has had a decent career but the E could have used him a whole lot better and at least let him have decorated mid-card career with a few reigns with the IC and USA title. Hell for years when he was doing nothing he could have at least been put in a tag team with some other wrestler that was floundering and let them cook for a couple of years.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy's always been over brother. I always thought the crazy heel run it looked like they were doing in 2011 would've been entertaining and scared kids.

The goofy little Jimmy stuff was over but I think little kids would've wanted to see Cena beat him more with the other character.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
ha, why the double exclamation points?

Truth fukkery is c00nery and it's a damn shame since they tried to rehire the nikka after they fired him in 2001 when he was poppin' in TNA.

I always use double exclamation points. It's a force of habit. :manny:

I know Truth be c00ning :francis: but I can't help myself for enjoying that shyt. He's so gifted at being entertaining even with the stupidest shyt.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I always use double exclamation points. It's a force of habit. :manny:

I know Truth be c00ning :francis: but I can't help myself for enjoying that shyt. He's so gifted at being entertaining even with the stupidest shyt.
I said the same thing last night. He has good comedic timing and can be funny as hell at times even though I disagree with most of the content.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
this had me :dead:

It was funny as hell, but then they did it again, right after he won a slammy for the moment :snoop:.

My main problem with Truth is he's obviously using cac material, written to make him look as stereotypical and dumb as possible. They're also not letting him grow at all, so basically he's Creative in Blackface :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
It was funny as hell, but then they did it again, right after he won a slammy for the moment :snoop:.

My main problem with Truth is he's obviously using cac material, written to make him look as stereotypical and dumb as possible. They're also not letting him grow at all, so basically he's Creative in Blackface :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
damn good thing i'm not really watching raw too much lately