R.Kelly:”It’s Too Late To Do Anything About Me,Y’all Should’ve Did Something 30+ Years Ago”

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
How many of yall gone stop watching Harvey Weinstein produced films?

How many gone stop listening to Michael Jackson?

How many gone stop watching Neal DeGrasse Tyson?

How many gone stop watching CBS because of Les Moonves.

How many gone stop watching the Today Show in the morning because of Matt Lauer?

How many gone listen to Tavis Smiley again?

How many yall gone cut Drake out of your streaming?

On and on and on and on .....I'm just saying ...#TeamKeeptheSameEnergy if you really bout it, then you gone have to be really knowledgeable of alleged sexual harassment or violence against women claims for all types of entertainers and big shots that produce content you enjoy.......IJS. :francis:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When he produced that awful song for Celine Dion, there was stories at the time the label wouldnt let them be alone in the studio :shaq2:

They're saying the women he 'abused' were ignored because they are Black. If we going after Kellz, we may as well go after everybody because I can almost guarantee he's not even the worst and dozens of rappers and singers been screwing young teenage girls and getting away with it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How many of yall gone stop watching Harry Weinstein produced films?

How many gone atop watching the Today Show in the morning because if Matt Lauer?

On an on.....I'm just saying ...#TeamKeeptheSameEnergy if you really bout then you gone have to be really knowledgeable of alleged sexual harassment claims against all types of entertainers and big shots that produce content you enjoy.......IJS.

It's only temporarily forced outrage, and hypocrites jumping in because its 'get R Kelly time' now..

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
When he produced that awful song for Celine Dion, there was stories at the time the label wouldnt let them be alone in the studio :shaq2:

They're saying the women he 'abused' were ignored because they are Black. If we going after Kellz, we may as well go after everybody because I can almost guarantee he's not even the worst and dozens of rappers and singers been screwing young teenage girls and getting away with it.
Wasn’t the label it was her husband/manager he married her when she was 20 years old but there were rumours that he was grooming her before she was legal

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
How many of yall gone stop watching Harry Weinstein produced films?

How many gone stop watching the Today Show in the morning because of Matt Lauer?

On and on and on and on .....I'm just saying ...#TeamKeeptheSameEnergy if you really bout it, then you gone have to be really knowledgeable of alleged sexual harassment or violence against women claims for all types of entertainers and big shots that produce content you enjoy.......IJS. :francis:
This. Ironically they count on Americans in general to be idiots and only focus on what’s in front of them.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He said he had nothing to do with the album/tour/promo and he didn't

This is still business

He was contractually obligated to be 'all up in the video' for the Roc

Only Jay-Z was in scenes with R Kelly

by that logic aaliyah was full of shyt too

:why:

Dame didn't have anything to do with the album promotion and touring involved with the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS because THEY (jay and his people) DIDN'T WANT HIM INVOLVED...

for the record R. KELLY reached out to JAY-Z and JAY and his guy John Menielly put together the project....as a collaboration between Def Jam/Universal and Jive/ RCA

which is why he never recieved any exec. producer points on this album

because he ADMITTED HIMSELF in this interview....all of this was happening at a time when JAY WAS DISTANCING HIMSELF FROM HIM AND BIGGS in his own words...

the promotion of Camron to president of rocafella without Jay-z consent

the firing of Jay-z personal assistance Carlan Balane as well as thier longterm financial manager John Menielly who DAME DASH hated with a passion cause of his good relationship with Lyor.....

its already timestamped:

also keep in mind.....in that same video i just posted...Dame said Aaliyah shared some things with him about R. Kelly which was "disturbing" even referring to him as a BAD MAN ...

yet DAME DASH STILL APPEARED IN THAT FIESTA video released in 2000 while they were in a RELATIONSHIP...

just a year before her death in 2001

dame is FULL OF SHYT....he along with the others...had no problem riding that "r. kelly" wave as long as it benifited him