R.Kelly:”It’s Too Late To Do Anything About Me,Y’all Should’ve Did Something 30+ Years Ago”

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know why anyone rides for this weirdo as a person, he's pedophile, rapist, talks nothing but bullshyt and is highly unlikeable.
But he's one of the best at what he does, got to separate the art from the artist and I'll still bump. I've been bumping people glamorizing killing and poisoning my brehs and brehettes for decades as entertainment. What a breh does in his home is on him, he still sells me good products, the justice system should do their job not me. Agent rapists on the coli riding religiously for him as a person anonymously though :scusthov:

Dudes are like the crackers with cops when they assassinate black men, in every thread where a dude done some weirdo shyt with women trying to attack the victim and validate their actions. :picard:

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Dame is full of shyt. He was dancing in the fiesta video.

He said he had nothing to do with the album/tour/promo and he didn't

This is still business

He was contractually obligated to be 'all up in the video' for the Roc

Only Jay-Z was in scenes with R Kelly

by that logic aaliyah was full of shyt too

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He said he had nothing to do with the album/tour/promo and he didn't

This is still business

He was contractually obligated to be 'all up in the video' for the Roc

Only Jay-Z was in scenes with R Kelly

by that logic aaliyah was full of shyt too

You might want to go search what the word logic means. Dame said he felt betrayed yet he promoted two albums and appeared in s video with Kells 3 months before Aaliyah died. Dame was not contractually obligated to be in a video that is the dumbest thing ever said. Lol @ the one third owner having to be in a video. Dame loved the spotlight and that is all. He is full of shyt. All them dudes are and that's why they wouldnt comment. They are all guilry of looking away.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet another thread with people being mad at everybody except the child molester, and using any tactic to discredit the people speaking out against him.
Yet another thread with people being mad at everybody except the child molester, and using any tactic to discredit the people speaking out against him.
Yeah I wonder how they would feel if they saw a video of him pissing on their 14 year old sister or found out that he was brainwashing her and holding her hostage. shyt is crazy. I don’t want the man dead and it’s prolly too late to prosecute him unless it’s new shyt but he deserves shaming. I hope he’s watching this shyt

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yeah I wonder how they would feel if they saw a video of him pissing on their 14 year old sister or found out that he was brainwashing her and holding her hostage. shyt is crazy. I don’t want the man dead and it’s prolly too late to prosecute him unless it’s new shyt but he deserves shaming. I hope he’s watching this shyt
nobody is defending him.

Folks are saying that everybody wants to act outraged now because its convenient.
Its been over 20 years since EVERYBODY knew R Kelly liked em young.
Now all of a sudden people want to pretend they werent part of looking the other way.

The reality is...nobody really cares.
They just want to be apart of whatever wave is going on now.
Whats popping now is to pretend like youre some type of activist.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody is defending him.

Folks are saying that everybody wants to act outraged now because its convenient.
Its been over 20 years since EVERYBODY knew R Kelly liked em young.
Now all of a sudden people want to pretend they werent part of looking the other way.

The reality is...nobody really cares.
They just want to be apart of whatever wave is going on now.
Whats popping now is to pretend like youre some type of activist.
i agree completely. Except that being true shouldn’t be an excuse to excuse him just like Harvey’s fat ass or even Bill. I’m watching this shyt now this is NEW shyt. It’s not just about the tape.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might want to go search what the word logic means. Dame said he felt betrayed yet he promoted two albums and appeared in s video with Kells 3 months before Aaliyah died. Dame was not contractually obligated to be in a video that is the dumbest thing ever said. Lol @ the one third owner having to be in a video. Dame loved the spotlight and that is all. He is full of shyt. All them dudes are and that's why they wouldnt comment. They are all guilry of looking away.

Facts