R.Kelly is bold as fukk.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Valid question.

Someone find the whole interview so you can see exactly in what context he asked this question.

It's cool for jokes, but the internet has a habit of trying to destroy folks whole character (especially Black men) based off bullshyt information like memes and rumors.

If the interviewer asked something like, "have you ever had sexual relations with teenaged girls?"

A teenaged girl can be any girl between the ages of 13 - 17, illegal, or it could be a girl between the ages of 18 and 19, legal.

If you really think all these entertainers ain't out here plugging 18 and 19 year olds, you're sadly mistaken.

Age of consent tends to be 16 in the USA with Cali being the main one at 18. 18 is meaningless and arbitrary for most of the USA.

France just implemented one at age 15 this yr or last yr.

R.Kelly been in statutory debates. Pedophilia is very different.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
But the young ones 28-34 was bumping I wish, feeling on ya booty, fiesta remix, ignition remix though
We was bumping mostly cause our parents was....Normally I had beg to moms to lemme bump G-Unit from the passenger seat.

Chocolate Factory was automatic, didn't have to say nothing

:wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Age of consent tends to be 16 in the USA with Cali being the main one at 18. 18 is meaningless and arbitrary for most of the USA.

France just implemented one at age 15 this yr or last yr.

R.Kelly been in statutory debates. Pedophilia is very different.

Yeah, I know breh.

I was more-so speaking to the popularly accepted, morally comfortable age of consent (18), than strictly speaking to the laws as written on the books.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He’s right, though. There’s no point in trying to get at him now. They missed their opportunity.

Dude been a scumbag, a perv, and a nasty ass pedophile. People overlooked that shyt for years. He won. It is what it is.

Truth, I'm not defending the guy but it's stupid getting huffy after he's had 20 something years of success and millions in the bank.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We was bumping mostly cause our parents was....Normally I had beg to moms to lemme bump G-Unit from the passenger seat.

Chocolate Factory was automatic, didn't have to say nothing

:wow:

Then you must mean even younger. Who didn't have a CD player or tape player by time they was 10, lol.

I was 16 in 2002. You said late 20s to early 30s didn't fucck with r Kelly heavily and wasn't as big to us, lol. That's just not true at all.

Tp2.com was my jam in 8th grade, lol.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Music industry is protecting him at all costs, their shyt probably worse than Hollywood :merchant::hubie:.

How many times this dude gonna get exposed and nothing happens - he has a tarnished image to begin with it's not like Cosby :sas2:. All those execs protecting the pied piper to protect themselves :sas1:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Then you must mean even younger. Who didn't have a CD player or tape player by time they was 10, lol.
We ain't get final say so on certain content if it wasn't our money

:lebrondamson:

Had to part the red sea in order to get Ludacris Word of Mouf for christmas at 11

:drakesimpmode:

And it was the censored version

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We ain't get final say so on certain content if it wasn't our money

:lebrondamson:

Had to part the red sea in order to get Ludacris Word of Mouf for christmas at 11

And it was the censored version

Too bad you wasn't up on napster and the derivatives. That was peak mp3 era. Ain't have to by a damn CD since 99 unless you really wanted the official copy.