wahbert is a very sick man.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
R. Kelly mos def has major problems that most likely stem from him being molested as a kid. Him being attracted to under aged girls is definitely a mental thing that he just can't shake. He needs professional help imo. That being said I'll always love his music and nobody is gonna make me change my mind:yeshrug:

Also I advise a lot of you not to research your roots becuz a long time ago (like earl 1900s and earlier) it was quite common for 14 year olds to get married:huhldup:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Valid question.

Someone find the whole interview so you can see exactly in what context he asked this question.

It's cool for jokes, but the internet has a habit of trying to destroy folks whole character (especially Black men) based off bullshyt information like memes and rumors.

If the interviewer asked something like, "have you ever had sexual relations with teenaged girls?"

A teenaged girl can be any girl between the ages of 13 - 17, illegal, or it could be a girl between the ages of 18 and 19, legal.

If you really think all these entertainers ain't out here plugging 18 and 19 year olds, you're sadly mistaken.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
nikka may have committed crimes but it ain’t against anyone’s will. I don’t defend the 14 year old girl shyt, but I don’t believe shyt, but the rest of them hoes chose to be with him. fukk I’m gonna be mad at him for? And I gues that’s how his fans see it :manny:

And this video could have been taken anyway. Didn’t admit to anything :yeshrug:

i agree....all of them grown azz hoes in there were trying to get chosing my Robert...and this was long after the "Pissing on byatches" contreversy and messing with young girls scandals....

they knew all about him...yet it didn't stop them from trying to be part of his so-called "sex cult"......

sounds like to me they weren't being exploited and simply wanted to be part of his lifestyle as part of a comeup ($$$)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
He’s right, though. There’s no point in trying to get at him now. They missed their opportunity.

Dude been a scumbag, a perv, and a nasty ass pedophile. People overlooked that shyt for years. He won. It is what it is.

Folks was steppin in the name of love in 2004 and now they wanna say something :mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Folks was steppin in the name of love in 2004 and now they wanna say something :mjlol:
It ain't them

Most of the people who saying something is the shea butter crew, most women who in they late 20s to 30s.

Back in 2004 all the ones who was stepping in the name of love was in they 30s, while they was getting pregnant to Age ain't nothing but a number in they 20s.

So he got all the support of the middle aged black women while its the younger ones who coming for him.

FSP

Banned
Daps
It ain't them

Most of the people who saying something is the shea butter crew, most women who in they late 20s to 30s.

Back in 2004 all the ones who was stepping in the name of love was in they 30s, while they was getting pregnant to Age ain't nothing but a number in they 20s.

So he got all the support of the middle aged black women while its the younger ones who coming for him.
They was prime R. KELLY age in 04

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't them

But the young ones 28-34 was bumping I wish, feeling on ya booty, fiesta remix, ignition remix though