R.Kelly is bold as fukk.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nikka:wow: how manky nikka can say they whipped the Batmobile through the projects

giphy.gif
tlluwZ.gif

truly a bad man
giphy.gif

yooooo im fukkin dead :dead:

i don't obviously support his actions but...i don't care what people say, still jaming to this

life is really a goddamn Boondocks episode :wtf::mjlol:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Isn't Ava the first public figure trying to get R Kelly rn out the paint since Cosby?

She just trying to make it up to the cacs after they watched her bullshyt ass movie fail

Timing is everything, why now? It's not because of Cosby but it is about Cosby.

Time for these sellouts bytches to do the white man job to protect their own by using our woman to destroy man which they knew for fukking years was doing this shyt. While all the cacs accused of shyt pay their victims and go scout free.

I cannot take any of these woman serious. They had nothing to say for the last X amount of years, I've never even seen that video that all these real perverts keep bringing up. Y'all really watched a 14 year old get peed on for proof.

Why now?

:francis:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Isn't Ava the first public figure trying to get R Kelly rn out the paint since Cosby?

She just trying to make it up to the cacs after they watched her bullshyt ass movie fail

Timing is everything, why now? It's not because of Cosby but it is about Cosby.

Time for these sellouts bytches to do the white man job to protect their own by using our woman to destroy man which they knew for fukking years was doing this shyt. While all the cacs accused of shyt pay their victims and go scout free.

I cannot take any of these woman serious. They had nothing to say for the last X amount of years, I've never even seen that video that all these real perverts keep bringing up. Y'all really watched a 14 year old get peed on for proof.

Why now?

:francis:

I heard that video was on xvideos.

I heard :dame: