R.Kelly is bold as fukk.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
not on any funny style but what has he done lately that has people up in arms again? I dont follow dude nor the coverage when it comes to him but i did pick up that he has some house full of barely legal women that he treated as his personal harem? Is this besides the peeing on 14 yr olds or is he back to that shyt again?

Black women love to join White women causes, they think it makes them all sisters or something.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
He’s right, though. There’s no point in trying to get at him now. They missed their opportunity.

Dude been a scumbag, a perv, and a nasty ass pedophile. People overlooked that shyt for years. He won. It is what it is.
a lot of the artist on your radio are in the same ballpark as r kelly, but the white man is choosing r kelly for a reason and it has nothing to do with morality

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

Kells following the blueprint:francis:

Dude needs to shut the fukk up before the ref hits him with a foul:camby:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
He right...you had a videotape of him peeing on a minor & NOBODY stopped playing his music ! Why is there an effort now?
me too movement
women finding the courage to speak up but some
he didnt lie one time in this video sadly people still willing to turn a blind eye to all the shyt coming out