R.Kelly is bold as fukk.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Talking shyt about someone when you're stanning a man who pisses on children and holds sex slaves hostage,

seems kinda vapid and empty breh

D'angelo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Post anything stanning:dwillhuh:

If anythings vapid and empty, its jumping to extremes to prove a point. Hating dude as a person is one thing, but to call his music generic is fronting. He sure wouldnt have as many fans as he does at this point with generic music :comeon:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Post anything stanning:dwillhuh:

If anythings vapid and empty, its jumping to extremes to prove a point. Hating dude as a person is one thing, but to call his music generic is fronting. He sure wouldnt have as many fans as he does at this point with generic music :comeon:
Yes he would?

That’s why he sells millions of records. People flock to mainstream garbage.

He made Trapped in the closet, he’s not Marvin Gaye or Sly Stone.

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
From what I remember there's always been a subset of people specifically black people who has been disgusted by r kelly but it wasn't mainstream. I remember a few years back there was a controversy about an album cover that r kelly made with him holding a young looking petite black girl in a cradle-like position (as if she were a baby). Real pedo mess. There was outrage and I believe he also came out with a different cover and the album didn't get much play because of the scandal. The fact that his victims are black means that he'll most likely die touching, having sex with and manipulating young black women. It's sad but true. The general consensus that I get from this thread and other websites are "who cares? He got away with it already" which is so heartbreaking because it reminds me of the trope that the black family will know that the uncle or the grandfather or the friend of the family is touching the little girls or even worse raping them and no one ever says or does anything about it. A lot of us would much rather our favorite uncle molest in quiet than for him to be sent to jail.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
generic late 90s r'n'b sounds like shyt

dude acts like he's fukking stevie wonder

His our Generation Stevie...

Yes he would?

That’s why he sells millions of records. People flock to mainstream garbage.

He made Trapped in the closet, he’s not Marvin Gaye or Sly Stone.
His our Generation Marvin..
Trapped in the closet is cold & takes Talent:stopitslime:

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
It's sad that anyone in this thread can sympathize with R. Kelly.
He targets young black girls for a reason. They end up being victimized twice. Once by the pedophile. Once more by this racist white supremacist society which doesn't give a f*ck about black girls. Just sad. We don't even protect our own children as a community.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Let him cook, he hasn't been found guilty of anything. How could the man who wrote "Fortunate" do any harm?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:manny:

Is that the best argument you can come up with?

Take your L and keep moving. Maybe listen to the remix to ignition so you can pretend it’s 2005 again.
Just cuz someone chooses not to waste any more time nor energy on your pretty much irrelevant opinion doesnt mean youve won shyt. You take the L every time you chime in black issues. Trying to tell folks what is and isnt good rnb when your cum colored ass dont even have a soul:mjlol:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Kellz a little to cocky.
If i'm Kellz, i'd move the fukk outta this country, and only come back to tour. Its clear the pale ppl, and their gay fatherless, and bed wench minions have it out for Kellz with their fake crusade witch hunt. At this point they'll give Kellz 50 years for a broken tail light, no different then how they gave Tupac 7 years for touching the buttocks.

Do I agree with what Kellz did? no, but at the end of the day it went to court. the family of the victims chose to settle rather then to convict him. so why the fukk should i be mad at Kellz?
Baby Girl (RIP) , and her family chose to move past it, and live their lives until that fateful day. So Why should I still dwell on it?
It's ironic how none of the then-underage victims are involved in this witch hunt. But i'm supposed to care about grown ass women who willingly joined Kell's sex cult??? FOH.