R.I.P Windows

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
windows is cotton money breh...that shyt aint wearing off ever. multi million dollar companies have spent the last couple decades developing for windows are you serious?

if windows ever was doomed (which it wont ever be), next in line is osx/ios breh. not no fukking android lol

google hasnt paid dues like that homie. they're basically mr me too at this point. just ask motorola

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
You really think windows is going anywhere?
full

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
windows is cotton money breh...that shyt aint wearing off ever. multi million dollar companies have spent the last couple decades developing for windows are you serious?

if windows ever was doomed (which it wont ever be), next in line is osx/ios breh. not no fukking android lol

google hasnt paid dues like that homie. they're basically mr me too at this point. just ask motorola

what do these services have in common lil nikka.....???
google search
youtbe
chrome
gmail
google maps
android

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You really think windows is going anywhere?
full
you think it is not...PC desktop is dying. You think surface is the next boom?? Chromebook price and android tablets about to murk MS. Watch when 4.4 drops and google merge all their OS closer together....google console, google watch, google glass, tablets etc all merge together to create one experience. Samsung note line is aimed directly at enterprise. Home users already jumped to tablets....schools will adapt chromebooks because they cant afford ipads. If i said in 2007 that android would have more apps and be more popular than IOS you would of said no. Yall dont see into the future because yall stuck on the past

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
what do these services have in common lil nikka.....???
google search
youtbe
chrome
gmail
google maps
android
are any of these nabbing $22,000 per license? because SQL server is....in spades
know any indy game developers? what language are they using? who invented it?
last but not least, how many android or chrome machines do you support? how about windows machines?

come on breh

google is new money.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
are any of these nabbing $22,000 per license? because SQL server is....in spades
know any indy game developers? what language are they using? who invented it?
last but not least, how many android or chrome machines do you support? how about windows machines?

come on breh
Those days are Gone. Companies are all looking to save money. Have you heard of the word Lean Fam. MS office is about to be killed soon. IN 2 years the playing field about to be different. Google have all of the windows OEM. Lenovo is making chromebooks. samsung is on the team so is HP. You are talking about games....Android and chrome will be able to play the same games....Heard of google play games??? Have you heard of hangouts?? have you heard of youtube. Goto meetings and all those other services about to be killed off. Google is aiming to conquer and they wont lose. Windows 8 flopped so did wondows phone and tablets. ChromeOS is growing fast, android phone and tablets are popping

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You done said that shyt 2 years ago. How many 2 years are going to pass? You live in fukking Groundhog Day. Bill Murray ass idiot.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Reality

Samsung is leading Apple in sales. Apple was untouchable

Android app store and Platform is bigger than Apple/IOS

Google services killed everybody

chromecast sold like 5 million in a day

ChromeOS will dominate in 5 years...Windows wont even be on anybody's radar

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You done said that shyt 2 years ago. How many 2 years are going to pass? You live in fukking Groundhog Day. Bill Murray ass idiot.
Now chrome apps went LIVE. I been had it on my chromebook in dev mode. Now MS about to get that work. Chrome about to be another platform alongside android. How can Google lose?? Android is a trojan. Chrome is everywhere....chromecast>>>>

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Ever heard of google business apps
http://www.google.com/intx/en/enterprise/apps/business/

Google APPS??? and Chromebooks are slowly being adopted by schools and small business. Google is pushing chromebooks and tablets. Keep thinking MS have any fight left. MS is done. Google drive is about to make MS office irrelevant
Just cause they exist doesnt mean anyone uses them

Google office apps are like Microsoft Office replicated by high school students. The shyt isn't useful for much more than real lite work.

Trust I hate Windows, this laptop is Linux and I just made the main server in the house Linux, but for doing actual work and games Windows has shyt locked down

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Things move fast in the internet world. I would hope that google services become as ubiquitous as microsoft is today, because it is they (microsoft) who are hand in hand with the gov. And for all of you scared old grandmothers worried about "google' keeping our stuff, please familiarize yourself with what software really is and understand what open source means. You can actually look at the source code and actually verify if your "secrets" are being revealed.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Those days are Gone. Companies are all looking to save money. Have you heard of the word Lean Fam. MS office is about to be killed soon. IN 2 years the playing field about to be different. Google have all of the windows OEM. Lenovo is making chromebooks. samsung is on the team so is HP. You are talking about games....Android and chrome will be able to play the same games....Heard of google play games??? Have you heard of hangouts?? have you heard of youtube. Goto meetings and all those other services about to be killed off. Google is aiming to conquer and they wont lose.
i very very seriously doubt it my man. ive heard of lean but a consumer driven business culture is never going to work on a grand scale. there will always be a need for formal skill set and corporate level formality in tech. also you have to consider more than businesses that look to save money. theres govt and corporation that do not focus on saving money, believe it or not. they are still paying MS for what works and i dont see it changing. all things plugged into windows. dont you know that mac oxs is still niche in the grand scheme of things? and youre talking about chrome? nah

but i suppose we'll just have to see

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just cause they exist doesnt mean anyone uses them

Google office apps are like Microsoft Office replicated by high school students. The shyt isn't useful for much more than real lite work.

Trust I hate Windows, this laptop is Linux and I just made the main server in the house Linux, but for doing actual work and games Windows has shyt locked down
Google services are the number 1 service in the world buddy. Numbers dont lie. Chromebook is #1 on amazon for a year straight. You are acting like someone cant write an app. Quick office is not even merged into Google drive yet. Who cares about game hacking outside 1% of geeks. Normal consumers want to browse the web not play games on a computer. Its a different world. I have windows 7 and 8 and i dont use either. mobile games is killing shyt so i dont know why you mentioning games and hacking.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Google services are the number 1 service in the world buddy. Numbers dont lie. Chromebook is #1 on amazon for a year straight. You are acting like someone cant write an app. Quick office is not even merged into Google drive yet. Who cares about game hacking outside 1% of geeks. Normal consumers want to browse the web not play games on a computer. Its a different world. I have windows 7 and 8 and i dont use either. mobile games is killing shyt so i dont know why you mentioning games and hacking.
you are still talking that consumer stuff. you really need to chit chat with some it pros....