Time to sit back and watch this fukkery unfold :banderas:

YOU GON LEARN TODAY

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
My company (Fortune 100) won't even allow Google products through the firewall (ie Chrome, Gtalk, Gmail). Other than google.com for search, they won't allow the attempt to download anything Google. No way this affect Windows in the business sector...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Chrome, and I've been using it since late 07 early 08, BUT it's fallen off. IE is actually better now for most things like playing YouTube vids or other media related stuff.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
My company (Fortune 100) won't even allow Google products through the firewall (ie Chrome, Gtalk, Gmail). Other than google.com for search, they won't allow the attempt to download anything Google. No way this affect Windows in the business sector...
They fear google but android and chrome will conquer in due time

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
They fear google but android and chrome will conquer in due time
Not until Google gives up "We keep records of everything you do on our products" policy. Most of the companies still transitioning from XP to Windows 7. They didn't even bother with Vista. No way they will switch to something totally brand new with no pedigree like Windows has...

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not until Google gives up "We keep records of everything you do on our products" policy. Most of the companies still transitioning from XP to Windows 7. They didn't even bother with Vista. No way they will switch to something totally brand new with no pedigree like Windows has...
maintenance cost bro. ChromeOS/chromebook cost 0$