R.I.P The Spot

llt23

All Star
Daps
i was on sohh and AHH since like 01. before the jay and nas beefs. pretty depressing brehs. but im glad the community is in tact and thriving here.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
U seem to know more than I do :leostare:

Is it all my posts? I can't search anymore...

Smells like a setup, I get banned and they say I asked to be banned, now my posts are gone :whoo:

it's almost every post as far back as I can search. I noticed a few of your posts in some thread were like that ("C_O_L_I"), so I ran the search and sure enough

I guess you're claiming someone else is responsible. At the time I thought it was odd just because of the shear amount of time and effort it would take to edit all those posts. they weren't all edit simultaneously, so someone made the effort. I'm not sure what to make of it...

cook

Banned
Daps
it's almost every post as far back as I can search. I noticed a few of your posts in some thread were like that ("C_O_L_I"), so I ran the search and sure enough

I guess you're claiming someone else is responsible. At the time I thought it was odd just because of the shear amount of time and effort it would take to edit all those posts. they weren't all edit simultaneously, so someone made the effort. I'm not sure what to make of it...

I had like 3 thousand posts, that would take weeks if not months to edit especially with that slow server they have. :wow: crazy

Idon'tWannaillIjustchill

Reppin' Beautiful Buds
Daps
well for one thing it became apparent that the projectcovo forums had little to do with SOHH

beyond that I'll take an L for my stubbornness
you shouldn't even be on this site wit yo punk ass, we saw you poppin off all types of stuff about the coli on sohh breh trying to become a moderator :heh: :comeon:, at least make an apology thread you owe the-coli that.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you shouldn't even be on this site wit yo punk ass, we saw you poppin off all types of stuff about the coli on sohh breh trying to become a moderator :heh: :comeon:, at least make an apology thread you owe the-coli that.

trying to become a moderator? wtf are you talking about

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
thats the only logical reason you would continue posting in that shyt hole. You were trying to show how loyal you were to sohh, its pathetic and disgusting bruh, stop it

well you're wrong, so there goes that logic

and who are you anyway? it says you registered here 2 days ago just like me :sitdown:

Idon'tWannaillIjustchill

Reppin' Beautiful Buds
Daps
well you're wrong, so there goes that logic

and who are you anyway? it says you registered here 2 days ago just like me :sitdown:
lurked sohh for years, could never get my shyt verified, found refuge in the coli :ohlawd:

I'm just busting your balls though breh, nohomo :lolbron:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk THEM REST IN (ELEVATOR) PISS!!!!!!! I WAS THERE FOR OVER A DECADE AND NEVER SHOWED US RESPECT,ESPECIALLY THE LAST FEW YEARS!!!!!!

:piss::piss::piss:

LETS CELEBRATE THE DEMISE,ITS GONNA BE OVER SOON AND THIS IS HOW I'M GONNA BE IN THE STREETS

Last edited by a moderator: