R.I.P The Spot

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how can you call someone a "loser" and then claim to not be trying to be mean?

I called them delusional losers and that's exactly what they are....it's 100% truth. Sitting on an obviously dead website trying to shyt on the people that left...."oh they'll be back, don't jump ship!". shyt is corny. The people I'm talking about should know who they are.

Why is this so upsetting to you? :yeshrug:

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I called them delusional losers and that's exactly what they are....it's 100% truth. Sitting on an obviously dead website trying to shyt on the people that left...."oh they'll be back, don't jump ship!". shyt is corny. The people I'm talking about should know who they are.

there's a lot of back and forth with people on both sites, so you can't act like it's just one side talking shyt. I mean look at this thread, and the many others like it on this site. I mean look at you calling them "delusional losers". are they not supposed to defend themselves

and there's no "100% truth" to calling someone a "loser". obviously that term is very subjective. especially when you're calling them "delusional losers" because they still post on a site that you posted on a few months ago

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CzFZr.gif

RIP, :jawalrus:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Rap fans have no loyalty.

shoulda learned that from the Ja Rule situation.

Coli leadership, keep ur shyt tight because these nikkas ain't loyal to yal at all, (regardless of what they say or how much money they donate) As soon as something else comes up they're gonna jump on the next dikk and leave yal in the bushes.

Stay on point or risk ending up like SOHH

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
Rap fans have no loyalty.

shoulda learned that from the Ja Rule situation.

Coli leadership, keep ur shyt tight because these nikkas ain't loyal to yal at all, (regardless of what they say or how much money they donate) As soon as something else comes up they're gonna jump on the next dikk and leave yal in the bushes.

Stay on point or risk ending up like SOHH
fukk rap, that's human nature.

but the coli shouldn't have any of the issues with its users that sohh suffered from based on the forums current model. like anything else, enjoy it while it's here though.