R.I.P The Spot

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
the spot was a complete joke! I signed up like 2 years ago but it would never let me post in the spot so i could only use that forum to look for stuff not comment or interact.

the booth is the future :myman:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just noticed we got "JBO" here now.........yeah there days are numbered............

in single digits!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:wow: they banned me

:dead:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Member Requested Ban

i never even requested to get banned :laugh:

I saw what you did. you went back and edited everyone of your posts to say "C_O_L_I"

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
laughing at them still actively banning members like it makes any difference. good one.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lol @ all the views they're gettin though..SOHH must still be turning down new users left-and-right.

yea thats crazy.

also, i think alot of people that are on here talking about sohh so much, never actually left. theyre just making it a point not to post, it seems.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
laughing at them still actively banning members like it makes any difference. good one.

a lot of these cats got banned running some 'suicide mission'. I don't care, but they shouldn't be playing dumb like they don't know why they got banned

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nah, that's pretty mean

daze

It is mean because it's the ugly truth. As I said though, I'm not trying to be mean by pointing it out.

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It is mean because it's the ugly truth. As I said though, I'm not trying to be mean by pointing it out.

Fred.

how can you call someone a "loser" and then claim to not be trying to be mean?

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
a lot of these cats got banned running some 'suicide mission'. I don't care, but they shouldn't be playing dumb like they don't know why they got banned
yeah, i see them hiding their hands.

sohh ain't doing sh!t but giving them their way and also helping to murder what little activity they do have over there. it's a lose/lose for those crumb-bums. die slow.

the coli. :win:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its sad that the only threads that do numbers over there now are the ones when people from the Coli post in trying to lead them to the promise land.

I still go through there a couple times a week and it just gets worse and worse.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
instead of dissing the spot, which basically birthed all of us on SOHH, that was the birth canal right there

Remember when AHH went down, and all those bummy dudes migrated to the Spot, and yet no one wanted those bums there, because they were bytch ass posters to begin with...

those were good times