R.I.P. old arcade games, old online games we used to play. It's sad, man...

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yessir

rambo, golden axe, time killer, street fighter 2, mortal kombat, narc, the wwf games etc etc..got heavy play...hell i remember nintendo had their own arcade machines it would have like 20 full version games in it and after sometime if you wanted to keep playing then you have to keep feeding it quarters/tokens:heh:....they got me with that constantly:sadcam:

I hated that Nintendo game with the timer.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Oh maaaan yall fukkin with my head on this Tuesday afternoon

Im an 80s baby yall taking me waaay back

I used to kill the WWF (I believe there were a couple different kinds), Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, PacMan, Golden Axe, Virtual Fighter, Streets of Rage, NBA Jam, NFL Blitz, Die Hard and Cruisin USA

And yall so damn right about the experience, maan all the hood spots (pizzerias, conviniece stores) used to have at least some kind of arcade. I remember moving to Woolner as a child, those Dreads would check you for some change. My azz learned to show up with 2 quarters in my pockets only and I had to make those work for me if I wanted to kick it in the spot for long. Earned my respect with Sagat on the block.

And those arcades were definitely a case study for societal interactions. Pure strangers would bond over a game, especially tag team wrestling games or sports or adventure games, strategizing and plotting together, sharing lives and foods and shiit

Ive seen friendships formed in the arcades, Ive seen mans get knocked the fukk out, pistol whipped etc

:ahh: my childhood

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That mini arcade/candy store on Classon Ave in BK was my childhood :to:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i remember seeing samurai shodown in the local grocery store near my grandma's house.

she wouldn't let me play it cuz she thought it was demonic :to:
IPPON, SHOUBU!!!! *ching ching* :to:

o.g. spatterhouse @ sack n save :lawd: shyt was bad but still good.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Cruising USA
Hard Driving
Race Driving
Various Bootlegged Street Fighter 2 cabinets
Simpsons of course

Good times good times.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Playing street fighter against muthafukkas would have the lastest EGM or GamePro magazine rolled up in thier back pocket like it was some reference to remember all the moves.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
X-Men Arcade :ohlawd:

1674235-xmen_2.jpg

2.jpg