R.I.P. old arcade games, old online games we used to play. It's sad, man...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can't believe I forgot this. We used to have this gem in Pizza shops over here. Along with street fighter III: 3rd strike.

I prefer that time period to this one, at least back then the future looked like it was going to be fukking amazing.

Things were just more fun. But maybe that's because I was a child.

Cruisin the World, Cruisin Exotica...:HAAAAAAA:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Area 51 :win:

Nba jam

Galaxy it how ever u spell it.

Mk/sf II

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
dda_1.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's this arcade called Galloping Ghost here in Chicago 15 bucks gets you in all day, and they have every game you could think of.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The high powered consoles and online play killed the arcade. Kids these days don't even want to get out of their house anymore.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There's still a Old School arcade right in Chinatown. Also Barcade in Williamsburg is cool too..

As far as games go...Full Throttle and The Dig by Lucas Arts :whew: Great games that r really underplayed and underrated. I really like the point n click puzzle genre, hence y I loved The Walking Dead game so much. R there any new games like these I should get?

Other games I loved: Double Dragon 1/2 , Streets of Rage 1/2, Resident Evil Code Veronica , House of the Dead 2, Shenmue :lawd: , Mario 3, Duckhunt, Sonic 1-3, Mario 64, Seaman , Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver, Shadows of the Empire, Tomb Raider 1, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter ( used to play this in the back of this restaurant in my neighborhood that burned down after sandy :to:) ...damn too much to name

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I also remember playing

Magestorm

back on AOL way back when everybody had dial-up.

:salute:

POS REP for REPPING MAGESTORM!

Thought I was the only nicca alive that remembered this.....:ooh:

Yo, me and my brother straight up destroyed our parents internet bill we spent so much time playing this. I think they used to charge like by the hour....:pachaha: We were straight addicted to that shyt. I used to rock a Cleric....:obama:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I don't care if I sound :flabbynsick: but the arcade scene of the late 80s to mid 90s beats any experience you can have on XBL or PSN. You built a lot of character and gaming skills playing someone face to face in front of a crowd. Getting flawless victoried and fatalitied by another dude was :to:...you lost all respect until you proved yourself. Some places were dangerous, older kids would just tell you to hand over your tokens or they would beat the shyt outta you :merchant:. Learned a lot of life lessons in alladin's castle brehs. Now these youngins throw racial slurs from behind a mic in their parents rec room playin COD :childplease: you'd get beat senseless for that even at a chuck e. cheese in the 80s :krs: