R.I.P. old arcade games, old online games we used to play. It's sad, man...

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
List your old favorites that you miss, even if nobody ever heard of it. You played it, you enjoyed it, you can nostalgia.

I remember playing

Sunset Riders
Die Hard (Back at the old Video Rental store, we used to stay trying to sneak into the XXX section behind the beaded curtains!!!)
Killer Instinct
Tekken
Ergheiz

in the arcades. Way back in the day. Also, those various cinematic shooter arcade games they'd have at Kings Plaza in shyt back in the 90s.

I also remember playing

Magestorm

back on AOL way back when everybody had dial-up. Also this little known MUD called:

pkillers

That only had a few dozen players, and just vanished.

Nothing sadder when those old spots disappear and you miss even the strangers who used to hang out there, same thing with obscure games online that you used to play for a while now you can't even find them on Google.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The 80's & 90's...

it-s-over-o.gif

Sorry breh

Existential

Daps
sunset riders:wow::to:

Someone fukking remembers. At least there's that. Can't believe the 90s are being shytted on here. I'm not even talking about the early 90s. I'm not even 25 yet, my childhood was not that long ago. :sadcam:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
List your old favorites that you miss, even if nobody ever heard of it. You played it, you enjoyed it, you can nostalgia.

I remember playing

Sunset Riders
Die Hard (Back at the old Video Rental store, we used to stay trying to sneak into the XXX section behind the beaded curtains!!!)
Killer Instinct
Tekken
Ergheiz

in the arcades. Way back in the day. Also, those various cinematic shooter arcade games they'd have at Kings Plaza in shyt back in the 90s.

I also remember playing

Magestorm

back on AOL way back when everybody had dial-up. Also this little known MUD called:

pkillers

That only had a few dozen players, and just vanished.

Nothing sadder when those old spots disappear and you miss even the strangers who used to hang out there, same thing with obscure games online that you used to play for a while now you can't even find them on Google.

:umad:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Someone fukking remembers. At least there's that. Can't believe the 90s are being shytted on here. I'm not even talking about the early 90s. I'm not even 25 yet, my childhood was not that long ago. :sadcam:

Not shytting on the 90's at all, it's just that there's a ton of nostalgia threads :why: It is sad when you think about it though. I don't think kids these days even play manhunt, freeze tag, dodgeball, or damn boardgames any more. All you see is these kids carry around their iPad or play on their cell :to:

A friend of mine told her kids to go play outside...

UEOwwAe.jpg

:dwillhuh:

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The was a little spot next door to my place growing up that had Elevator Action...I played the shyt outta that. Double Dragon too.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Might and Magic arcade game that was like Golden Axe on crack...that was a true classic that I couldn't find in enough places.

The WWF (pre-WWE not wildlife BS) game where you could go for the tag titles against the Legion of Doom or get in a Royal Rumble.

The Sniper games with a legit rifle with the scope and all that.

Existential

Daps
Cruisin' USA

Can't believe I forgot this. We used to have this gem in Pizza shops over here. Along with street fighter III: 3rd strike.

I prefer that time period to this one, at least back then the future looked like it was going to be fukking amazing.

Things were just more fun. But maybe that's because I was a child.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Street Fighter 2 turbo championship edition
Sunset riders
Ninja turtles
Contra
Ms Pacman
Tekken