R.I.P. DVD commentaries, 1997 - 2016

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. Commentaries are beyond dope with the right films and right directors. Scream factory continues to bring the heat for commentary tracks and for older films they're gold mines.
Scream/Shout and Criterion Collection

Ridley Scott's commentaries are always worth a listen.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: I would have expected them to be right up your alley.

Word. Commentaries are beyond dope with the right films and right directors. Scream factory continues to bring the heat for commentary tracks and for older films they're gold mines.

Yea it's weird. I always watched the special features on DVDs back in the day and do on blu-rays now, but I usually just peep the movie and the features and never listen to the commentary. Guess I'm too A.D.D. to sit through em

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea it's weird. I always watched the special features on DVDs back in the day and do on blu-rays now, but I usually just peep the movie and the features and never listen to the commentary. Guess I'm too A.D.D. to sit through em

Do yourself a favor and experience the tropic thunder commentary. It's just as good as the movie

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I like commentaries. Just watched American werewolf in londons..pretty good...Major league, director was shocked how much foul language in the film lol. He said if he made it again would've been pg. Crazy how even the own director didn't realize why one of the reasons major league was dope..

Tarantinos on true romance is good.

Coppola on God 1 and 2.