qustion for minorities

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WOW. This is a real powerful statement.

The so called Black man has been fooled man. Throughout history, the white man has always told and tried to prove we were inferior to him, when in reality, they know it's not true. We were fighting for 'equal rights' and 'equality' when we should have known these people were nothing but devils. That's one reason why they smile in our faces now and preach 'equality', because they know they're inferior. They just don't want US to know that.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I'm sure it's been impactful in ways I've never considered or taken note of but as for really being able to pinpoint the impact, couldn't make a list or anything.

I see myself as myself. Blackness is included in that but personhood overrides EVERYTHING.

Dunno how it's limited but I don't focus on shyt like that. Helped... ehh, maybe in little everyday situations but even then not some huge thing.

I make distinctions between people I love/like, people I despise, and people I don't know. That's about it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i doubt we would be hated right now if we acted like mainstream americans, dont get me wrong we would still face discrimination as all minorities do, but it wouldnt be like a thing where people give you weird looks or are scared to talk to you or somethin, it would probably just be in terms of jobs and maybe education

This is the worst kind of racism and the one that effects us the most you fukking dummy. Who gives a fukk if Chip gives Tyrone weird looks. We need jobs and opportunity nikka. :mindblown:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Racism is a plague of the ignorant. When someone is born into the world with no idea of the world and they are told over time that "this shade of person is inferior" they are then fighting a battle of the mind to reject that notion. The person who told them this may have been a trusted individual, which means the recipient of this "false" information has to either face the fact that they have been told a fallacy or accept the information as truth. Therein lies the problem, the process of the rejection of false information by the ignorant is a time consuming process. It goes on to affect daily living for months and years, and possibly to death. With the society that we live today, and all of the information available, the prevalence of this kind of thinking isn't as dramatic as it use to be, but the fact that everybody is born ignorant to the ways of the world means that there will always be people who've been and are being affected by the false teaching of racism.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Racism is a plague of the ignorant
Not all racist are not ignorant. Many are extremely intelligent.

When someone is born into the world with no idea of the world and they are told over time that "this shade of person is inferior" they are then fighting a battle of the mind to reject that notion. The person who told them this may have been a trusted individual, which means the recipient of this "false" information has to either face the fact that they have been told a fallacy or accept the information as truth. Therein lies the problem, the process of the rejection of false information by the ignorant is a time consuming process. It goes on to affect daily living for months and years, and possibly to death. With the society that we live today, and all of the information available, the prevalence of this kind of thinking isn't as dramatic as it use to be, but the fact that everybody is born ignorant to the ways of the world means that there will always be people who've been and are being affected by the false teaching of racism.

Racism isn't the only problem. White Supremacy is the real problem.

White Supremacy (Racism) is the dominant system of power relations that is operational in the contemporary world, functioning both locally and globally in all of the nine major areas of activity including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labour, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War.

White Supremacy (Racism) is a system of power relations that has been established, maintained, expanded and refined by those who self-classify as “White” in order to unjustly subjugate (that is, dominate) those classified as “Non-White” using two principle means of control – deceit and the threat and/or implementation of direct violence.

It is incorrect to use the term “White Racism” since Racism, which is a functional system of thought, speech and action, currently does not exist in a form other than White Supremacy. “Non-White” people cannot practice Racism, that is, racial subjugation, against “White” people in the contemporary world.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
its only gone get worse imo

you not gone be able to show your pride as a black person sooner than later

notice people get :whoa: when you say some shyt or ask why shyt is the certain way

in a minute somebody that look like you gone be checkin yo ass for tryna show pride

you either gotta be kumbaya or be labeled a racist and look crazy for being pro-black

the world changin before our eyes Obama is the new standard for a black man

he dont see no racism lolol

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This is the worst kind of racism and the one that effects us the most you fukking dummy. Who gives a fukk if Chip gives Tyrone weird looks. We need jobs and opportunity nikka. :mindblown:

A 'black man' who casually acknowledges that a black people missing out on jobs and education due to discrimination aka what will determine a mans livelihood, what will feed a man's family, what will determine a mans standing in society and socio economic situation and his whole life as if it's just 'one of those things'.

idriselbatilt.gif

Interesting

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Agree, but you have to add in how strong the Black Christian church and MLK were in twisting minds that we should love the white man and pray for him. It's the same reason MLK is revered and Malcolm X is vilified. Them cacs put us to sleep!
yeah, you had groups like the naacp writing letters to the feds to lock up Garvey and any other black separatist.

We had division and the black churches wanted us to assimilate instead of getting our own shyt. MLK played his role... I can't hate on him because his part was needed to get legislation accomplished, plus he was secretly tight with most of the revolutionary groups at the time.. and publicly was cool with X after he realized the masses were lost as hell. MLK is revered because CAC repacked his image from the most hated person in America (even more than X) to being the poster child of how 'submissive turn the other cheek black people' should act in a so called colorblind society. We don't even know the real Martin.