qustion for minorities

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just b myself because no matter what, ppl will always see race first

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
They've were living during the most revolutionary, most optimum time to break mental chains.. damn near all of our greatest thinkers and fighters for mental freedom grew out of that time frame. There would never been a Assata Shakur born and developed right now... that same young girl would be making a twerk video with part of her p*ssy lip showing thur the panties on youtube. So I feel like them dudes dropped the ball once contelpro hit.

White supremacy tricked those old nikkas. They created the black middle class and Actually believed that white was right and that we were accepted by society - I find that disgusting. We traded in being revolutionary for working at the plant... now 40 years later we are back at jim crow but worse with more of us in jail than graduating college.
yea its twisted, thats why i said most white people, upper class white people and many middle and esp. lower class white people just dont like black people period. But the majority, the ones i know, only have mixed impressions of black people as a whole because of the image many of us portray. I dont see any point of trying to beat around the bush, many if not most black people dont live in a way that really makes them deserving of respect, from the perspective of mainstream america.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've were living during the most revolutionary, most optimum time to break mental chains.. damn near all of our greatest thinkers and fighters for mental freedom grew out of that time frame. There would never been a Assata Shakur born and developed right now... that same young girl would be making a twerk video with part of her p*ssy lip showing thur the panties on youtube. So I feel like them dudes dropped the ball once contelpro hit.

White supremacy tricked those old nikkas. They created the black middle class and Actually believed that white was right and that we were accepted by society - I find that disgusting. We traded in being revolutionary for working at the plant... now 40 years later we are back at jim crow but worse with more of us in jail than graduating college.

Agree, but you have to add in how strong the Black Christian church and MLK were in twisting minds that we should love the white man and pray for him. It's the same reason MLK is revered and Malcolm X is vilified. Them cacs put us to sleep!

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kno a lot of ppl take offense to the whole "the way we act" thing, you have to realize white people see most black people saggin an cursin in public an just doin lots of hood shyt, even black ppl who live in the burbs do that shyt too cuz its just what we do now adays, white people dont understand it they think its disturbing, so they regard blacks in a certain way because of it. Now the reason we act this way isnt rly our fault, im just sayin it matters.

yea its twisted, thats why i said most white people, upper class white people and many middle and esp. lower class white people just dont like black people period. But the majority, the ones i know, only have mixed impressions of black people as a whole because of the image many of us portray. I dont see any point of trying to beat around the bush, many if not most black people dont live in a way that really makes them deserving of respect, from the perspective of mainstream america.

Blacks could not act the way you're describing, and we would still be hated, hence anytime pre 1980.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
i kno a lot of ppl take offense to the whole "the way we act" thing, you have to realize white people see most black people saggin an cursin in public an just doin lots of hood shyt, even black ppl who live in the burbs do that shyt too cuz its just what we do now adays, white people dont understand it they think its disturbing, so they regard blacks in a certain way because of it. Now the reason we act this way isnt rly our fault, im just sayin it matters.

Stop saying 'us blacks'

You are not black.

You just referred to black people as 'disturbing' and all we do is 'sag our pants and curse in public'

You are not black OR you are a kewn.

Pick :lupe:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
I just b myself because no matter what, ppl will always see race first

c/s..

I don't say anything but i already know people rather white or black make assumptions period when they see me.

black women assume i have kids
white dudes assume i love rap
white women assume i'm some huge linebacker who can kill someone

and the mexican folks and italians be the ones who actually sit down and talk with me:dahell: instead of making assumptions.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Carry on Mr White Man don't stop now..... :stylin:

Go on...... :mj:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Blacks could not act the way you're describing, and we would still be hated, hence anytime pre 1980.
i doubt we would be hated right now if we acted like mainstream americans, dont get me wrong we would still face discrimination as all minorities do, but it wouldnt be like a thing where people give you weird looks or are scared to talk to you or somethin, it would probably just be in terms of jobs and maybe education

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i doubt we would be hated right now if we acted like mainstream americans, dont get me wrong we would still face discrimination as all minorities do, but it wouldnt be like a thing where people give you weird looks or are scared to talk to you or somethin, it would probably just be in terms of jobs and maybe education

That's bullshyt and you know it. Why do whites hate Obama?

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Carry on Mr White Man don't stop now..... :stylin:

Go on...... :mj:
thats our problem, it has to be a war, pick your side....

i dont hate white people at all, the people who fukk us over are those on top, hell obama aint helpin at all it isnt about race its about dominating those who can be dominated, first the lower class which happened to have lots of blacks/hispanics, now the middle class

You guys have this idea imprinted in your mind that its blacks against the world, its not its the majority vs those in power, they purposefully turn us against each other to make it easier to take advantage of all of us. Just look up how racism was created, youll see what i mean

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
That's bullshyt and you know it. Why do whites hate Obama?
god you guys are stupid

obama has been president twice

that means a majority voted for him, as in a good amount of white people since white people are the majority

plus most of the republicans dont even hate blacks, i know republican whites who are friendly as shyt, they hate obama cause the racists make shyt up about him, its not even that they hate him cuz hes black, its cuz the people that hate him because hes black and because hes a democrat make everyone else hate him

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
thats our problem, it has to be a war, pick your side....

i dont hate white people at all, the people who fukk us over are those on top, hell obama aint helpin at all it isnt about race its about dominating those who can be dominated, first the lower class which happened to have lots of blacks/hispanics, now the middle class

You guys have this idea imprinted in your mind that its blacks against the world, its not its the majority vs those in power, they purposefully turn us against each other to make it easier to take advantage of all of us. Just look up how racism was created, youll see what i mean

:sitdown:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god you guys are stupid

obama has been president twice

that means a majority voted for him, as in a good amount of white people since white people are the majority

plus most of the republicans dont even hate blacks, i know republican whites who are friendly as shyt, they hate obama cause the racists make shyt up about him, its not even that they hate him cuz hes black, its cuz the people that hate him because hes black and because hes a democrat make everyone else hate him

I obviously didn't mean all of them you idiot, but a LARGE majority of whites hate him. And that shyt that you're babbling about doesn't make even make sense. fukk outta here cac...