qustion for minorities

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
When I was in college,we had a guest speaker flat out tell the class,if your black you have very little chance of making it in this profession. I felt the entire class look at me like:mjpls:

Fast forward now and I'm:naswon: and past that cac speaker up:russ:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off don't be naive...race and racisim is here and its not going anywhere. EVER...
Look you can do you but ill never fully trust a cac...and before you say well "blacks will do ot to you too" that's cool. But I know another brother will knock me because he wants to get ahead. A white man will And always take you for granted because you are BLACK. I don't care what path you take through life, just remember that one cuh.

And how we act? That's some real bytch shyt right there homie and you need to stop, take a minute and breathe and reevaluate life. Think about that...

Point is we don't need to change shyt FOR THEM. Change for ourselves yea, but them cacs are the muthafukkas that need to change. They brought us here, raped our women, destroyed our roots then brain washed us with this "well yall free now" shyt and you fallin for it...fukk a cac

All that shot you just said is the poison and ots been implanted in your mind

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
If this dude dosen't get negged to Bolivia I might have to think differently. :mjpls:

Why would I get negged?

You must be missing the point of what I'm saying.

However......negging me is a slippery slope you don't want to slide down friend.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off don't be naive...race and racisim is here and its not going anywhere. EVER...
Look you can do you but ill never fully trust a cac...and before you say well "blacks will do ot to you too" that's cool. But I know another brother will knock me because he wants to get ahead. A white man will And always take you for granted because you are BLACK. I don't care what path you take through life, just remember that one cuh.

And how we act? That's some real bytch shyt right there homie and you need to stop, take a minute and breathe and reevaluate life. Think about that...

Point is we don't need to change shyt FOR THEM. Change for ourselves yea, but them cacs are the muthafukkas that need to change. They brought us here, raped our women, destroyed our roots then brain washed us with this "well yall free now" shyt and you fallin for it...fukk a cac

All that shot you just said is the poison and ots been implanted in your mind

Assimilation with whites during the Civil Rights movement is why Blacks in America are destroyed now.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I never saw many impacts on my life...just cant fukk certain white bishes bc they only like cacs :manny:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black men born between 1940-1965 ruined us, imo. They sell out young nikkas at work, look down on young nikkas in society, and started the praising of everything white that was passed on to young brothas. And they had a choice, it's not like they were slaves n shyt.. they volunteered to create and/or continue a fukked up culture.
Now, I can't even be mad at nikkas born after 87'... If they want to be ignorant thug nikkas,,, or fakkit dressing soft dudes.. it's not their fault.

I agree to an extent. But you have to understand how pervasive white supremacy is to understand why Blacks that are that age act the way they do. Essentially, it's Stockholm syndrome.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t65p5g.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I agree to an extent. But you have to understand how pervasive white supremacy is to understand why Blacks that are that age act the way they do. Essentially, it's Stockholm syndrome.

They've were living during the most revolutionary, most optimum time to break mental chains.. damn near all of our greatest thinkers and fighters for mental freedom grew out of that time frame. There would never been a Assata Shakur born and developed right now... that same young girl would be making a twerk video with part of her p*ssy lip showing thur the panties on youtube. So I feel like them dudes dropped the ball once contelpro hit.

White supremacy tricked those old nikkas. They created the black middle class and Actually believed that white was right and that we were accepted by society - I find that disgusting. We traded in being revolutionary for working at the plant... now 40 years later we are back at jim crow but worse with more of us in jail than graduating college.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
i kno a lot of ppl take offense to the whole "the way we act" thing, you have to realize white people see most black people saggin an cursin in public an just doin lots of hood shyt, even black ppl who live in the burbs do that shyt too cuz its just what we do now adays, white people dont understand it they think its disturbing, so they regard blacks in a certain way because of it. Now the reason we act this way isnt rly our fault, im just sayin it matters.