qustion for minorities

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
As a minority, how much do you really think race makes an impact on your life, from a personal perspective? How much does it impact your view of yourself? How much has it helped/limited you in life? What is your view on race in general, like do you believe in making distinctions between people based on race?

Personally, as a black man, i hate the idea of race in general, i try to eliminate as much stereotyping and any ideas of inherent differences between races from my life. I think its poisonous and backwards for anyone to do it, the fact of the matter is most whites have already done it, but they still think of us badly because of how we act of course (another topic), and because of how we regard whites. I think if we try to not treat people differently based on race, the entire country will be better for it.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The white man is the devil. Blacks need to stop trying to be equal with them, because we are above them.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
As a minority, how much do you really think race makes an impact on your life, from a personal perspective? How much does it impact your view of yourself? How much has it helped/limited you in life? What is your view on race in general, like do you believe in making distinctions between people based on race?

Personally, as a black man, i hate the idea of race in general, i try to eliminate as much stereotyping and any ideas of inherent differences between races from my life. I think its poisonous and backwards for anyone to do it, the fact of the matter is most whites have already done it, but they still think of us badly because of how we act of course(another topic), and because of how we regard whites. I think if we try to not treat people differently based on race, the entire country will be better for it.

Expound please :leostare:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Personally, as a black man, i hate the idea of race in general, i try to eliminate as much stereotyping and any ideas of inherent differences between races from my life. I think its poisonous and backwards for anyone to do it, the fact of the matter is most whites have already done it, but they still think of us badly because of how we act of course (another topic), and because of how we regard whites. I think if we try to not treat people differently based on race, the entire country will be better for it.

You are not a black man.

Either than or you're a kewn.

Pick.

:lupe:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
You do realize the "minorities" you speak of on this forum are a majority? :patrice:

To answer the question, I always feel like I'm being judged when it comes to doing anything.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

Race has a serious impact on everything that happens in you life. From where you live to how much money you make to your mating and dating choices. Even HOW black you are matters significantly.

I think its poisonous and backwards for anyone to do it, the fact of the matter is most whites have already done it, but they still think of us badly because of how we act of course (another topic), and because of how we regard whites.

In general Black people have been seen as an inferior race. Infact it has taught as fact for over a 1000 years. First in the realm of religon and then in the realm of science. There are many people who share view like this all over the globe. So it's not just about how Black people act but it's also other peoples preception about Africans people that shaped over the millenia.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a boy growing up white ppl did not treat me bad or show any dislike to me.

But soon as a nikka hit 16 and started to sound like a man they start acting funny.

Being racist on the sli,cops profiling.

WHite hoe shook to walk in front of me at night.............

The older i get the more i hate white ppl..............................

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I always feel like I'm prejudged because I'm a young nikka from the hood. The shyt always happens, white people try 2 act like they above you (had 2 check a few at work, even bosses) but most of the hate comes from older black men like they just make an effort to put me down and what they thnk I stay for down immediately but will be quick to kiss a white mans ass.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

tumblr_lvony44TXq1r6tob1o1_500.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I always feel like I'm prejudged because I'm a young nikka from the hood. The shyt always happens, white people try 2 act like they above you (had 2 check a few at work, even bosses) but most of the hate comes from older black men like they just make an effort to put me down and what they thnk I stay for down immediately but will be quick to kiss a white mans ass.
black men born between 1940-1965 ruined us, imo. They sell out young nikkas at work, look down on young nikkas in society, and started the praising of everything white that was passed on to young brothas. And they had a choice, it's not like they were slaves n shyt.. they volunteered to create and/or continue a fukked up culture.
Now, I can't even be mad at nikkas born after 87'... If they want to be ignorant thug nikkas,,, or fakkit dressing soft dudes.. it's not their fault.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
racism doesn't just happen in america. racism doesn't just mean whites vs <whatever shade of brown>. racism is a part of humanity and progress is made all the time. it effects everything even if just subtly.

why is there racism? we are all slightly different because of our ethnicities; people choose to hate instead of learn.

prejudice is not the problem. it is ignorance in general.

and i'm black but i'm not a fukkin minority. no one is. you're one of 7 billion.