Daps
I'm an ex-Playstation stan :umad:

ed4d1eea8cfdb4f7152ff2ca69ff8625.gif

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Highly doubt I will be using it to switch between games.. But I'm glad them long ass loading times are gone. I didn't best several games this gen just because of the load times was unbearable.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We all eventually get fatigued playing the same exact game all day
Played TLOU2 that glued me to my seat and still had to take breaks :yeshrug:
I agree but when I take the breaks, I need a break from games. I cant go from all day of game x and then take a break on game y. This feature will be good for others who want to switch but I am personally not gonna use it. I am excited for quick resume if I turn off console, etc. The quick load, etc seems better for me

Daps
I agree but when I take the breaks, I need a break from games. I cant go from all day of game x and then take a break on game y. This feature will be good for others who want to switch but I am personally not gonna use it. I am excited for quick resume if I turn off console, etc. The quick load, etc seems better for me
I'm the same way but I'm like this
It depends on how I feel
Sometimes I can marathon a game depending on how I feel that day or where I am in the game because let's be honest even AAA games greatness is uneven
Some sections are better than others
Otherwise I play a game for a bit then bounce to another game and continue this until I am done with games
So I either spend a good minute with one game with a break here and there and then I'm good for the day or I switch games and play multiple games in one day
until I'm tired of playing games
I could be roaming around in RDR2, get a sudden urge to fukk people up in TD in BO3, then want to go back to RDR2 again
Quick resume makes that very easy

Daps
You guys won't realize how much you love quick resume until you have it
Quick resume will make it easier to complete your impossible PS4 backlogs too :mjlol:
(and to a much lesser extent, Xbox backlog :troll:)
Trying to complete your impossible backlogs playing ONE game at a time :mjlol:
I'm gonna be juggling multiple games from my impossible backlog via quick resume :mjlit: