Quick Resume Will Be A Game Changer

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I dunno family I think you're projecting. This is a huge for me. This is like the peak of videogaming convenience. It's not a "game changer", but it's something literally everyone will use basically every time they use their system, and it makes life easier.

That's like a 10/10 as far as technical advancements go. Availability, ease of use, and practical.

we use it now with current gen consoles.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yeah and your PC would begin to run like shyt. Just because that existed doesn't mean PC gamers have what we talking about gtfoh.

If you are a PC gamer that would not be a issue. You know i am right but now you want to argue how many people can do it .

Daps
I don't care what anyone says quick resume with FAST load times will be a game changer
I was playing RDR2 the other night and some friends hit me up to play BO3
I was watching the cinematic for the beginning of the mission and had to close RDR2, boot up slow ass BO3, then jump into the multiplayer
We only played for like 15 minutes
Then I had to close BO3 and wait forever for RDR2 to load again
W/ quick resume I could have easily suspended RDR2, resume BO3 within seconds, play some rounds, then hop back on RDR2 to do the mission during breaks and waiting between rounds
Once quick resume comes across multiple games with these systems' speeds, especially the PS5, you will realize you can't live without it
:camby: w/ these stans' agendas trying to downplay it

Last edited:
Daps
If you are a PC gamer that would not be a issue. You know i am right but now you want to argue how many people can do it .
can this be done on PC with potential 2s or less load times between switches?
that's what we are looking at if the PS5 has quick resume
is it just as easy and intuitive?
edit: saw some vids but it seems like having multiple games running at the same time takes up all the RAM

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they games are suspended they aren't running at the same time

so it's not like you can play mortal kombat while you wait for a match in another fighting game that's running in background

its a pointless feature but its the only thing you can talk about when it's a lack of games, nothing new to show off the hardware

the days of having a premier title at launch are over

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
if they games are suspended they aren't running at the same time

so it's not like you can play mortal kombat while you wait for a match in another fighting game that's running in background

its a pointless feature but its the only thing you can talk about when it's a lack of games, nothing new to show off the hardware

the days of having a premier title at launch are over
So this must not be a PlayStation feature for you to say all that :win: